Recommended Reputable Satellite sites

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8131
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites in this first post!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)

File Share Site - No Registration Required:
--------------------------------------------------
Good for gettting Original factory firmware:
[link removed]

Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 126
LK If you get a chance would you kindly take a look at funwithfta*com and let us know your feelings. It appears to be a Magnum site.(remove * and add .)

Gold Member

Post Number: 8132
Registrant:
Demarcus Youngblood
83 W. Jefferson St.
Joliet, Kentucky 60421
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: FUNWITHFTA.COM
Created on: 19-Jun-06
Expires on: 19-Jun-07
Last Updated on: 19-Jun-06

Administrative Contact:
Youngblood, Demarcus squirt11211121@yahoo.com
83 W. Jefferson St.
Joliet, Kentucky 60421
United States

Technical Contact:
Youngblood, Demarcus squirt11211121@yahoo.com
83 W. Jefferson St.
Joliet, Kentucky 60421
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS5.IPNAMES.NET
NS6.IPNAMES.NET

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
IP Address: 203.121.68.248 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: MY(MALAYSIA)
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 1
Lock Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Web Site Title: ||| FunWithFTA Home Page |||
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 30-Oct-2006

U can't learn much about any site with just a visit, unless its absolutely empty of info and members..

I will say that this site has a overseas server which is a good thing..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8133
this is what I get when going to funwithfta..this is NOT a good thing....the site is down!

There seems to have been a problem with the database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 127
Thank You LK!!

Username: Reza6652

Post Number: 10
is there any site that is in charge of CaptiveWorks.
what i mean is viewsat is totalfta, pansat is futurefta.... which one is it for captiveworks.
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 8135
I see that Futurefta has an active captiveworks area..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8206
Suggest people use the sites in the first post here that specialize in your particular receiver, and problems U may incur...

Bronze Member
Username: Latin_guy

Post Number: 47
Hashhu is a bust LK, you really shouldn't spam that site anymore.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8304
Good point Jorge...

Recent events at hashhu.....civil legal actions being taken against the owners/company..being sued (2 suits)for $10 million each suit...

I recommend u all stay away from hashhu.c*om now..U can ask to have your email and account removed from their database, but it won't happen..and having a server in Asia, doesn't necessarily protect the site..hashhu is still up and running BUT NO FILES OR KEY FINDERS ALLOWED NOW except for legal factory files..

TDG is playing dumb and innocent while the owner is trying to sell quick, hoping the lawsuit will transfer to the new owners, but nobody will be that stupid to buy...

expect more satellite sites to be hit next with legal proceedings...so U way want to consider asking to remove your accounts at some just as a precaution..

again, suggest U stay away from HASHHU.C*OM now!

BTW...rumor mill says rom10x site using the same server will be next..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8416
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites in this first post!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 942
LK
What do you think of www-dssftp-com?

I'm not a member with them at all
But I see some serious high level of advanced dss

Do you know anything about these guys?
Thanx

Gold Member

Post Number: 8565
they got popped...stay away!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8566
Mili got busted last August, selling DTV and DN subs..

http://www.dssfordummies.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2352

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 945
Thanx
I didn't know that
Personally I don't know mili
But I saw sample of the work they do 110% hacking

But the site is still runing with other people
You are right I also noticed their cookies be careful

Gold Member

Post Number: 8586
Nagra2 Keys
Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (March 22 3:30pm EST)

Key 0: B8 46 82 2D 29 B6 25 87 8C B1 63 15 24 65 0D 8A (Active)

Key 1: B3 88 CD 60 95 96 2C 11 C0 B1 15 D0 78 65 9A 10

Bev Provider 0901: Last Updated (April 5 10:50am EST)

Key 0: 1A F9 9A EC 3C EA 51 41 8D 47 ED 6E 21 A6 49 11 (Active)

Key 1: 05 16 73 5F E7 13 80 AE C1 5B 43 F3 45 0F 4D 01

Bronze Member
Username: Sope

Texas sky

Post Number: 23
Thank you LK!

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 953
Good source
Bump up please

Gold Member

Post Number: 8635
bump

Username: Pansatgirl

Chicago

Post Number: 7
LK what reputable site would you recommend for purchasing an fta receiver.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8701
I would recommend www.globalwholesalers.biz ...they, for a long time now, sponsor/advertise at many DSS satellite sites and forums (which will assist U, if U ever had a problem with them) and have a great rep..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8745
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Rainman62

Post Number: 12
LK or anyone, Hi, I currently have CS5000, I bought it from a friend, but he charged me $300. I need to get another reciever (CS5k or CS6K) for my brother, I see the prices are $130-$160 with card reader. Is that all I need or do I need other parts to get DN?
I called several sites and no one will tell me. One guy from Canda say. just plug it in and that will replace the original. Is that right?

I checked www.globalwholesalers.biz and they have great prices. If I buy it and plug it in will it work?

Thanks for your help. and forgive my ignorance
Sam

Gold Member

Post Number: 8755
I can buy a used coo*lsat 5000 ANYWHERE for $50 (new they are $130)...nice friend you got...U got screwed , without a kiss!...LMAO

coo*lsat is VERY easy to use...will it work?, I dunno...it should!...most problems are "operator error"..

Bronze Member
Username: Rainman62

Post Number: 13
Thank you LK,

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 234
Hey anybody know whats up with fsfta.com I havent been able to get on for 3 days now. I would think that the traffic would have slowed down by now. Is it a server issue or something else.

Username: Gandoff

M A X F T A, Potville USA

Post Number: 6
rectifier hacked fsfta. watch out or hell hack u next !!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8821
thats BS..

newbies...please read the first post in this thread!

Gold Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 1023
I do see many sites down LK
Whatever that means
Maybe just high volume

Gold Member

Post Number: 8853
bump/...read first post...scroll up..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8960

DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 26

DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us