Help with JVC DR-MV1 DVD/VCR

Username: Tap

Post Number: 1
I have a JVC with DVD/VCR combo and I try to setup with all the connections but when I turn it on on the front display shows me that is Loading and stays like that for ever. I try to unplug and plug back on again and the same. I can't do anything with it.
Please I need some help.
Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3334
Common on JVCs. Try contacting JVC, they know about the problem and may fix it for free.

Username: Jallolo

Post Number: 1
Hello everyone!
I have a Sanyo DVW-7100A. It's a combo VCR-DVD. Does anyone knows how to unlock it? Thanks!
e-mail: jallolo@yahoo.com.ar

Bronze Member
Username: David

JOHOR BARU, JOHOR MALAYSIA

Post Number: 21
hello marano diaz pontelo en el culo wey aver si asi funsiona

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_man

Post Number: 70
>I have a JVC with DVD/VCR combo and I try to setup with all the connections but when I turn it on on the front display shows me that is Loading and stays like that for ever. I try to unplug and plug back on again and the same. I can't do anything with it. <

Thats a problem that affected the first production/firmware batch of DRMV1 s and DRM10s manufactured before October 2004. Its a known issue and all dealers fixed their stock, but a lot of old unfixed stock was shifted via various unscrupios sources via ebay.

Basially it`ll be out of warranty now regardless as it was discontinued over 2 years ago by JVC, but it needs a small update to the unit which involves a resisitor modification. Contact your local JVC service center if you really want to fix this.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us