From Blacklist

Bronze Member
Username: Vic123

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 17
Quick Update
We all know what is the plane, Please stop beeing panic, we are ready to responde, and not like the way last summer. Please be aware that nobody cant talk bad or play compitation games by posting thread, I was reading last 10 minutes the latest threads in regards to last DN and BEV changings, all the users are talkin like an advertisment, YES WE DO HAVE 57 mapcall in a best condition. Please stop talking about who has what, please be aware I am working on 2500A 2300A and 1500A to add 57 mapcall, please stay tunned, and you should be updated tonight, I am here and working, rest models should be OK with it,
Status,
2300A with in 2 hours
1500A With in 2 hours
2500A with in 2 hours
2700A OK
3500A OK
2800A OK
5000HC OK
6000HXC OK
---------------------------

Regards,
Blacklist

Bronze Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 78
Sound Upload

And where is "F_T_A IS BACK"???

Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 6
Vic,

That post is from Blacklist's site (future-fta) and was posted on January 19. It's not new information.

Bronze Member
Username: Vic123

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 18
opps sry guys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Damn he got me..LMAOUpload

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 209
Thunder, I do come and read and know whats going on in this site..I don't post here because of lack of control here by bashers..what BL meant by his post is that peeps are starting rumors again about dick and beverly comming out with a new hit..you have to understand that only coders know what is in the stream and are reading it and working out plans on how to respond to those hits if any..

Coders are not going to give out any info on what they are looking at and how they will respond for obviouse reasons..these guys are always working and looking at the code for any changes..this cat and mouse game will be going on for a long time..how long? Well it could be one day, one week or one year, the coders can't answer that either.

The peeps that start these rumors are not in the know..anyone can read the stream, but only the coders know what it really means.

FTA is not a gauranteed thing..If I were you guys I would enjoy what we have now and don't worry what uninformed peeps say..

If anyone starts the thread.."THE SKY IS FALLING" ask what their source is and you will never get a straight answer...

FTA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Thanks FTA..I still got this xoftspy and the serail# you give me long ago..when me and U and Eva are chatting that night..still working great..
Nice to See U again..

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 61
Thanks Minn and FTA, I will give the xoftspy a try with those #'s

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 210
Thunder..yea that was a good chat that day..what happen to Eva, don't see her post here anymore..glad to hear the xoftspy is still working...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us