The member of the mounth :King Tapeman

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 174
King Tapeman deserve lot of credit . i fallowed his posts. they are very very interesting and very helpful guy. that's what i called true tester. thank you King Tapeman.Upload

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

Superior Lake, Northwestern... Canada

Post Number: 705
That is a practical question upon which the cunning rules appertaining to logic touch not. I do advise Ryerson to find that out by the aid de his own five senses if cartier has his king Liar tapeman

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
juan dont write anything if u are under heavy alchool too mcuh cervisa. your english is not just fuckeddddd up but it's also gives me diarrea.Upload

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

Superior Lake, Northwestern... Canada

Post Number: 710
Here is cartier so frisk and caper in g@y colours and motley, that you would not know him but for the names tagged to him in the picture. Here is a lusty fellow with a quick temper, yet none so ill for all that ,who goes by the name of Cartier.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 646
Well thanx Catier
Which wiring did you like?

Actually that same day I had the post for Wireless IR Remote Control Extender
I found dozens of e-bay bidders on the Jensen even I didn't mention anything about Jensen

You gonna say how did I know?
I check different bids almost daily on the same items and I recommend to many of my friends. That day I got many calls telling me people bidding higher than the actual buy it price
It is a good item but don't pay more than $25

But believe me I do know people read quietly. It is one of the reasons I make these posts.

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 81
Who voted for this??

My vote goes to Ryerson!!
I demand a recount.

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
DRY DENT LURE we voted for intelligent, smart, educative posts. and king won . ryerson got already the 1 st prize in comedy show.:-)

Username: Michael_jackson

Post Number: 7
i only vote for ryerson if he tell lk to fukkk off. lk is biggest azzhole here for such long time. ryerson never kick lk in the teeths. go reyerson put on steal toe and kick fatt basturd racista to curb finaly.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us