Aplz pay your respect to the pansat family .

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 133
our sympaty for the family and user of pansat . we do cry loud for you and we do feel your pain . may god have them rest in peace . Upload

Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 2
I think I'll wait for a couple of days before I declare mine dead. My clone's on 289T with manual key entry and that love of my life has never worked better or smoother in it's entire life.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
ABBY BELEIVE ME EVEN IF IT STILL WORK PRFECT JUST GET RIDE OF IT . BY VIEWSAT AND U WILL SEE HOW SMOOTH AND NICE FTA BECOMES. IF U GOT LITTLE MONEY 20 DOLARS EXTRA BUY ULTRA . BUT THE EXTREEM IS WONDERFUL

Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 3
I know Cartier, I know but first I need some mark to pawn this one off to and secondly I need to lay my hands on an extra couple of hundred bucks........

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 975
What's wrong with the 2700s? mine is ok... why is it dead in ur picture?? uh?

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
the 1500, 2300 and the 2500 are dead dead :-) the 2700 is buried alife.still breathing but it's his last stop. the cemetry.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 356
cartier for the price of that viewsat you can get the captive works 600p if you get cw600p it is like 110 can and right now for 199 can you get all this cw600p and the cw100-r pvr add on and best of all cw got great support and featues that viewsat wishs it had and cw got great pictures nicer colors my buddy is not happy with viewsat extrime for 200 can with tax colors are not as bright as cw his keys roll all the time and with cw bin 136 i have not put keys in this box bin rolling good for a month with no problum keep up the great work cw and team

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 357
and right now my clone pansat 2500 is rolling better then his viewsat extrime with bev bin 290t

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
bruce your friend has problem with his set up and connection . the keys in my viewsat ultra roll so fast. since the autoroll came out . i have no complain . the quality picture is good but not great. the support is as you know escellent. i can not comment on cw i never had one.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 287
I'm on the pansat 2500 clone and I've hooked it through an S-VHS connection, and the bin is fine with 289T. I can't complain, the picture quality is excellent and the receiver works perfectly fine.

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 166
my 2500A works fine as well
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us