Help with Dish Network Please!

Username: Sarahk

Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
For Dishnetwork...at Nagravision 2..under 0101...i cant add the new keys for 01 cause like when i click the arrow to go to 01 it doesnt change...its stuck on 00. Please help.thanks...

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 363
Enter 01 on key number line. Move down and enter 01 keys.Press OK and it will save both 00 and 01 keys.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 129
sarahk next time be specifique about your box . i know that you have pansat but to make it simple for poeple to help you . specialy that no one is getting paid here . Now go to default kye hit it . it will rset the keys. and you will be able to change from oo to o1

Username: Hiperneofito

Carbo, Sonora Mexico

Post Number: 1
where is the chat for help to viewsat? do you speak spanish? donde esta el chat por ayuda para los que tenemos viewsat? hay en español?

Silver Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 152
spanish is in the spanish channel, for viewsat help just start a new thread with the question about your viewsat reciever and someone will help ya

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 131
laura when you have a day off can you let me . i wanna take you for drink

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1328
Lmao.cartier,is expert and now hitting on all the women,and on their first post too!

Username: Ben333

Post Number: 2
hi guys,
please any body can help me ?
on my dg7000 I'm pointed to Nimiq1,and it doesn't work,so I want to get DishNet...
My question is;...what sat I have to choose?what Nagra? and what provider?...thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us