NASCAR

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 871
I have missed now 2 BUSCH races looking for this lone ESPN2 channel. If anyone here has watched the busch races this year please let me know what chanle on what sat you found them.....thanks

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 292
Channel 144 echostar7 119w

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 872
Ok I will try that next race I think I looked for it last time with no luck...I just cant get over this that NASCAR has allowed the race to be so hard to find...needs to be on reg networks like the NEXTEL races are..thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 891
I kinda was out of touch with Nascar for the past couple of years. So how long has Toyotas been racing for the Nextel cup? (I like the sound of Winston cup better.) I never thought any foreign car would be allowed to race in nascar events.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 440
TESTER?
ESPN2 is reg. network
check your antenna settings

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2200
Toyota started racing this year with Michael Waltrip fielding a team of three Toyota's along with Dale Jarrett, and a rookie...

Bronze Member
Username: Joed

Post Number: 17
Toyota started in the cup this year with several teams. they were allowed in because even though they are a foriegn name the cars are made in USA.

Bronze Member
Username: Joed

Post Number: 18
Toyota started in the cup this year with several teams. They were allowed in because even though they are a foriegn name the cars are made in USA.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us