What is good and bad on CW600sp?

Bronze Member
Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 47
I'm about to buy a CW600sp and I would like to know from people that tried this reciever what is good and bad. If they recommend it and from 1 to 10. 10 is best. what is your opinion.

Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2196
It is not a bad receiver, but if you are looking to invest then spend 20 or 30 more and get a viewsat.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 351
i think cw is better then viewsat got great support for both boxes cw is eazy to us when all other fta go down cw got this thing called card sharing via internet last summer all cardless recivers did not work viewsat did not work captive works did work so you can pay more get less or buy cw for less and get more and if your smart you will get package for 199 you get cw600p and the new cw100-r pvr add on this makes a great deal hope this helps

Bronze Member
Username: Header108

Post Number: 32
I have had many receivers in the past and the CaptiveWorks has been one of the best with stable bins with no bugs and everything worked.
The only problem that CaptiveWorks has had in the past was a reboot problem but they have mostly gotten rid of that.For the money that you spend on them no other company can compare to these receivers they are the best.
There Bins come out when-needed and with no BUGS to make you crazy.
Viewsat has come out with the First well known Bins to get everyone going again but CaptiveWorks has worked on newer receivers to keep up with memory programing,I wish both of these companys could get together and make one and put the rest out of bussiness,the others cann't compare!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 352
chas i agre with you on that 1 and the cw3000hd is going to blow the sox of the other hd ricivers keep up the good work cw and team
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us