What do i need for 1 dish and 2 boxes connection

Username: Needhelp21

Post Number: 1
i have just bought my second box and am wondering what else i might need to use the same dish?
please help

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2190
If you have a dual LNB then all you need to do is run a second line. But you really need to provide more information about what you have in order to help you.

Post Number: 2
i have 2 pansat 2700a dish 500 but do i need a splitter and what kind is best and where can i find it?

Bronze Member
Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 48
What type of lnb does your dish has?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2195
You cannot use splitters. What type of LNB are you using? DishPro Twin???

Post Number: 3
as far as i know i have LNBF digital dish 500

Gold Member

Post Number: 2197
Gabe that does not help. Is there only one line coming from the dish directly into the box without any switches in between? If that's the case then you have a DishPro and all you need to do is run a second line for your second receiver.

Post Number: 4
I have 2 lines from the dish to a switch box and 1 to the reciever how do i do it to support 2 recievers? is there a bigger switch box i need or is this possible?

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 438
an easy yet limited viewing way is to daisy chain the stb's. use the IF OUTPUT from the first box and connect to IF INPUT on second box

that way has limits because if the first box is on the second box will only be able to view channels on same sat and same transponder plus acouple other transponders.

if the first box is off then all channels available.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us