Nobody knows when the next hit is coming but.....

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mod

Post Number: 73
[link removed]

Username: Black_mamba

Post Number: 3
I love this stuff, great information.

Bronze Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 26
If it come it come..who care..

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 880
It's about time for one now anyway. Otherwise they'll be more proud to be white threads.

Bronze Member
Username: Candyrain

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 13
Lmao, yeah. Just like we need more of those floating around in here. Time for a hit to come. Lol. Hope the codes come out before the big hit though.

Bronze Member
Username: Rtap

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 89
candy rain your always laughing are you ever serious
lolololololololo

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8088
can't U people have an open honest discussion about serious issues without bashing me or my threads?...nothing is going on with FTA, itsd all quiet...so an intelligent opiniated thread regarding something that some may conceive as controversial, should NOT be labeled as "racist"... life is more than just FREE TV!...I EXPECTED A MORE HONEST AND OPEN MINDED dicussion in that thread!...every white in America, has thought exactly what I stated but were afraid to speak about it for fear of being ignorantly called a racist!...well they were right, the ignorant did call me a racist...and the rest are hiding behind their computers and FTA receivers watching TV...its amazing how people ONLY care about about whats on FREE TV, and NOT what serious REAL issues are!

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 95
just like the song from Eminem White america

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Well, to be completely frank, this is a satelite TV forum, so why wouldn't we all care about free TV?
I read the other post and can sympathize being a white guy myself, it does seem to be getting out of hand... I'm sure there are other forums to voice you opinions on racial issues though.

Silver Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 881
Howzit LK, just kidding around. I actually enjoyed your thread and subsequent discussions on it. I was disappointed that the thread got removed.

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 60
next hit will be at March 5th at 9:14.32 according to Nostradamus

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 14
RTAP, yes I am. I'm just a happy person. No reason to be whining or b****ing all the time.

Bronze Member
Username: Lucky_lady

Post Number: 11
I heard it was going to be on March 6th.... :-)

Silver Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 885
Candy, why does your name make me think of shiny poles on a stage? It brings back good thoughts! lol

Silver Member

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 107
hawaiian time me and you thought of the same on candy rain

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 15
HAHA. Cute. My nick is actually part of a song that I like. "Candy coated rain drops, will you be my candy rain?"

Silver Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 889
Oh, ok, my bad!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 80
What I found most interesting was this link instead....
[link removed]

Could it be that Roxxxie is Roxanne or whatever her name was that was spamming the board here a week or so ago??? I think the idea of a referral program is to talk to your friends, not post crappy spam messages in existing forum. What a joke.

And your "It's purely speculation bla bla bla" thread it a waste of space and a cheap attempt at spam. If you think your site is so great, show it somefuckin respect and let it build it's own audience. Great mod work over there too by the way. The keys haven't changed, oooohhhh, something's up. Oooohhh, another ECM on the way! No fuckingguff! Rocket Scientist. The lot of them.

Silver Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 150
LK, i agree with the basics of the message. and YES! i do agree that every "WHITEY" has thought that exp when a few "black" friends call one another "Nig.ger" but yet if a "whitey" does it you can be expected to get into a fight. but sometimes things just need to be thought and not said ;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us