Bronze Member
Username: Rtap

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 76
sometimes it takes times for this information

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 86
post your comment about bklist in future-fta tha's pansat site. here no one has the power to do anything . the only power they have is bushing poeple

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2170
Last I checked all boxes were still up! Did I miss something? Who and Why is there another bin needed???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
pansat2500 bin 290 work fine for usa channels but not the international. 289 work fine but no autoroll and no local's

Gold Member

Post Number: 2172
And unless you upgrade your receiver that's pretty much going to be the norm from here on out..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
i just helped responding . pansat 2500 i gave it away long time ago . i have view extree and the ultra right now . my opinion about the pansat is not that great any more . the box really gives you headack all of them no exception they are not reliable at all. so far the viewsat is smooth

Gold Member

Post Number: 2174
I agree that the viewsat is a much better box. Pansat still has a little bit of life yet, but only the upper models. Anything lower then the 2700 and you're asking for trouble.

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 281
I use my 2500 for true FTA programs, 97w and 101 for my moms. hehe

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 349
Here I am!LOL

[link removed]

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 94
go to the recommended sites in this forum and you should find answer there.like i learned you need to read before you post a question

Bronze Member
Username: Vic123

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 15
yoo shut d F**k up RTAP u dont tell me wat to do

Gold Member

Post Number: 2182
Vic - I'm sure you'll get lots of help with that attitude. RTAP simply told you what most of us seniors will eventually do. Unless you help yourself we won't. We do not spoon feed anyone around here.

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 216
hey vic if you dont want answers dont ask questions. RTAP gave you a good suggestion why not take it instead of waiting for the answer to fall on your lap.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2188
It seems that some people continue to open threads asking the same question. Maybe this will help:

NO NEW BINS WILL BE RELEASED BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED FOR THEM. THE CURRENT BINS ARE WORKING FINE.

For those of you with older stb models. There is not enough memory and certain things had to be sacrificed in order to keep them running.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN UPGRADE YOUR RECEIVER. NUFF SAID.

Bronze Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 33
YUH GET A VIEWSAT YOU BE HAPPY..LOL

Silver Member

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 104
as per vic since you and a newbie i will not take that comment offensively,anybody eventually you have told you the same thing.if you dont want help dont ask.

Silver Member

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 105
thanks for the backup and your information given to this dumba*s.thanks PRFRMNJ,eatfish
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us