PANSAT HELPPPPPPPP

Bronze Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 14
i also got a pansat reciver...i have bin 290 in it,,,mostly all channels scrambled....what is the newest bin and when will the new one come out?...one more question what is a pansat factory flash??? and what does it do to ur receiver?

Silver Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 132
ummm what reciever do you have? 2500,2700 anyways the file you would be looking for can be found here http://www.dss*community.com/forums/ezdloads.php
(remove the star) and Factory Flash just reverts your reciever back to the way it was when it was first purchased "factory flash"

Username: Afarhouha

Post Number: 1
i have a fortec lifetime ultra

Username: Afarhouha

Post Number: 2
the man said you have a smal memory and they cant support the hall program and he said that they do 2 program and you cant have both. is that right

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 207
yes use the pansat 2500 clone 290T bin file but make sure it is specific to the provider. Either bev or dn

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
i have a pansat 2500A i am losing all international channels only GEO and SAHARA wor....can you please tell me the new bin??? THAnks alot for ur reply

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
eatfish i have used the bin 290 that is what i am having probelem with...no international channels i have 61.5 by the way.....is thera anther workin bin i can use???? an autorolll bin would be nice but any other bin that would make all channels work........thank u alot

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
289 will work for international channels. But you need to enter keys manually so turn autoroll off.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
that is fine i will enter keys manually...but do i turn autoroll of before i load the bin or after the bin is loaded???...what loader would u prefer i use?? thank u alot

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
after the bin is loaded gtrom 3.4 I beleive is the loader I use or bl updater 1.4.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
after the bin is loaded i turn off autoroll and then it says scrambbled channel on all channels..thanks for u replyyyy!!!

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 101
try reloading the bin again and scanning satellite

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
treied that like over 100 times

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2180
Banti - Make sure you are turning off Autoroll and NOT "Key Code". This is the one at the top of the screen. This must stay on at all time.

Bronze Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 36
after that still not work try to turn your box off from the back ..then turn it back on..make sure your keys are correct..

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 733

Hey farah
For your Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra

Try Here.....www.fortecstar.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us