PVR 7000 problems

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 257
I just got a brand new pvr 7000. I loaded in the new bin, no problem. It all worked well. Well...today, I was just going to test the recording function and I set it to record some programs in the evening. I got sleepy and turned the tuner off. When I awoke I noted that the tuner's on light was on and no picture on the screen. I then worked with the remote, pushing buttons and got no response. I turned it off and back on from the back....again..just the on light. Ok...then I decided I would reload the latest bin. Nothing changed. I just reloaded it again...following the instructions in another forum. It said to 'wait until you see "END" then turn receiver off and connect to lnb cable. I did that and got nothing. Ok...I reloaded again this time thinking that I need to wait for the receiver to reset to 0000 after "END" shows. That's where I am now. I'm looking at "END" and I have been waiting for awhile and still nothing. Does anyone know what is going on and how can I fix it? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 258
Ok...no more problem. got it figured out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us