Opening a bose 321 DVD case.

Username: Chrisvk

Post Number: 1
The Video connector to my Bose 321 came undone at the back. I need to open up the case and solder it back on.

Anyone knows how to open the DVD case ? I looked at the bottom, it must have recessed clips/catches on inside. I don't see any exposed screws on the outside.

I need help in opening the case. The Bose technical support people want me to send it in, I don't thing I want to do that.
-Chris

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3315
Screws are often under the rubber feet, if it has them.

Silver Member
Username: Westcott

League City, Texas

Post Number: 155
Drop it from a two story building roof.

Post Number: 2
I can't play DVD's on my bose 321. The jack came off the back end.

I was able to pry it open.. destroys the case with scratches and nicks all around and a catch broke off. The insides are secured by a metal brace that has to be bent out of shape to get to the electronics underneath. It's secured in a manner that you'll break a few parts trying to undo em all.

I talked with the customer support, they want $120 + shipping to fix it.

Needless to say. I'm not buying another Bose ever. This thing is a piece of junk.

Post Number: 3
I'm a grand in the hole, it lasted less than a year. You'd think anything costing a grand would last five. It's now a CD player and I hate it. I feel ripped off . I'll never ever buy another bose ever again.

Username: Rickmac72

Post Number: 1
I can't open my dvd player on my bose 28 system. there is a homemade dvd in the system and the player wont read it or let me open. Any suggestions...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us