Bin for Fortec Star Liftetime Ultra

Username: Afaizi

Post Number: 6
Can someone please tell me where I can download the latest bin for Fortec Lifetime Ultra so that I can get Indian Channels. Also which bin should I download? 286, 289, 290???

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2006
None of those. It must be 289T - note the T at the end? Also note that you will not get autoroll so you will have to manually update the keys.
Use BL updater 1.4 to upload the BIN. Get instructions from the site ehre you download the BIN.
http://www.totalfta.com

Post Number: 8
The latest bin is the 290T found on totalfta.com, however will I receive Pakistani Channels (Geo, PTV, ARY DIGITAL, THE MUSIK, etc) on this and also does autoroll work?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2008
You asked a specific question - which BIN is best for Indo-Pakistani channels. With 290T you wont get MUSIK, IndMU. Look at the following thread:-

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/326678.html

Post Number: 10
Do we get the Indo-Pakistani channels on the 289T bin? Also, does autoroll work on the 289T?

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2144
Afaizi - This was posted by Nalin above!

"None of those. It must be 289T - note the T at the end? Also note that you will not get autoroll so you will have to manually update the keys.
Use BL updater 1.4 to upload the BIN. Get instructions from the site ehre you download the BIN."

You really need to do a little reading. The information you requested has been posted and you haven't taken the time to read!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2013
afaizi : All information has been given. I can only add that you are better off having a heavy computer user with you to help you with the process.
You have to go and READ, READ, READ, READ.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7982
actually he can be "Light", Heavy is not necessary.. and NOBODY needs to know much about computers...U see FTA, is NOT about computers at all!...other than knowing how to surf the net and downlaod a file, extract and winzip it, and select it later..don't listen to nalin, shes has a "condition"..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2015
Shut up LK. You are not needes here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7989
needes?.....LMAO...OK nalin...you're a Rhodes scholar!...has cartier been teaching U English again?...LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 2018
LK: Go and take your medication. The person who needed help has already been helped.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7994
needes?.....LMAO...OK nalin...you're a Rhodes scholar!...has cartier been teaching U English again?...LOL

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 696

Hey LK
I know it's late and maybe you are still on happy hour,but no problem in reading or spelling
to catch the professor with her pans down.
They say that pay backs are hell. Once she
posted here, how funny and stupid I was and
laughing her crazy ss off, spelled does as dose.
THANKS

BTW....Reading some of Cartier's post,
I think he is not such a bad guy.
After all he was worried about SS.
I think that his would like to be with
the good guys,but just don't know how.
Maybe SS will help him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8000
If U noticed , I changed my approach (buddy-nice guy) to him (cartier) to see how he would react...he's been civil and few flip outs! ...but I have seen him flip out in the past when being nice to him then too... hes kinda like one of those dogs that U need to watch constantly out of the corner of your eye..he's harmless and entertaining and is a puppy with no friends, but only needs to be housebroken and stroked and petted once in awhile...low maintenance..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us