Fix for GC is out but not yet released

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 186
for all of you waiting on GC the fix is out but not released yet to public. I don't know why when i hear any new info you will be first to know

Bronze Member
Username: Stormcat

Post Number: 25
Great news!

Bronze Member
Username: Alfons_ramahotmailcom

Call me when... Albanian

Post Number: 74
what the???? i'm going f#$^^&* crazy right now
yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,( ok I think I just had an orgas.m bane J u better not be lying man/woman
yes we finally cracked it now why the hell isn't it released yet. If it's because of receiver safety I'll gladly try it 1st on my pansat 2700A

Bronze Member

Call me when... Albanian

Post Number: 75
while we're waiting is there any proof for this ??

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
not just yet but the team that pulled it off was the same team that did it last time when the fix lasted for few months. i know becasue i got an inside tip from on of the mods from future

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
i just hope its not a prank like satpro pulled on us when "they had the working (A/R) fix". a lot of people got tricked and bought their cheap little receivers and than when globo did the first key change after 2 days everyone went black.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
lets just not get our hopes up too much. lets wait and see before we get to excited. we waited this long another week won't kill us

Bronze Member

Call me when... Albanian

Post Number: 76
actualy it will kill us
alright thanks for the info

Bronze Member
Username: Tigran

Post Number: 19
We will see.

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 161
bane J i sure hope u r right
im sooo pumped

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7974
A file is "out" but NOT "released"?...that makes NO sense!...but coming from "Future" and the Blacklist camp, it make a lot of sense...just like his everlasting 1 year promised PERMANENT bin that we are all waiting for since last September!...and his BS about Pansat 2500 memory size , so people need to buy a new upgraded receiver, but in meantime coder at other sites have figured a way to input MUCH larger files into the 2500..too many contradictions with Pansat and Blacklist camp..and if a GC bin comes out, then why NOT sooner!...and if its added with DN or Bev bin on a 2500, then BL is pulling everybody's chain again....he's been eating too much kimchi and drinking too much solju!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1260
Most important,is that the others coders have figured out how to give their units a working epg.But me must give bl credit for finnally fixing the clock/time issue,but what good is that with no epg?Pansat is now living its retirement days until the next ecm,then it's funeral time for them.And nobody will shead a tear.Then ppl will buy new vs and wonder why they didn't do that earlier?

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 74
I guess it wasn't true. Come to think of it, if they have it hacked, they will be rushing to release and take the credit instead of waiting for a sunny day ;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us