Crapola!!

Bronze Member
Username: Nlempb

Post Number: 32
any1 got the new dn keys. my co. won't let me go to the new keys thread! please and thank u kindly hagd

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7917
Look in the "New keys " thread!...I posted them there around 4:30 PM....U need to LOOK before U post!...what kind of computer do u have that limits your ability to move and view?

I suggest U copy the LINKs in my "RECOMMENDED reputable satellite sites" thread...there are 3 different working links directly to the keys there...or use the link in my "5 key grabber files" thread and sownload one of those 5 programs to your computer...there is absolutely NO need to come here and ask anybody for keys!...I just gave U 8 alternatives to use rather than coming here!

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 21
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 7918
Direct links to current Dishnet and Bev keys:
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

Gold Member

Post Number: 7919
http://forums.dsstester.c*om/vbb/showthread.php?t=82094

Key Grabbers working as of 2-21-2007......

Keymaster3.0.zip

SJ Live v1.0.rar

KeyUpdate v8.0.4.rar

KeyResolver v0.1.rar

Newest VSKey 2.4 KeyGrabber.
VSKey 2.4.rar

Bronze Member
Username: Nlempb

Post Number: 33
look lk, where i live, there is only dial-up, so therefore when there is 50,000 posts on one thread..it says page is lost....so i can't access it..besides i did'nt ask YOU, u answered me. if u don't like my q's don't answer them

Gold Member

Post Number: 7927
If U don't like my ANSWERS, don't READ them!...LMAO

and...your welcome!

BTW...I believe U asked "any1" for help!...I'll jusr erase the 8 options I provided U!...such a fool!

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 35
LK SEE U ARE TROUBLE MAKER . THE GUY IS LIVING IN PLACE WHERE THERE IS ONLY DIAL UP . HERE ARE THE KEYS

Key 0: 2A 81 C7 8E 39 7F 7F 09 AA 5B 02 53 D0 EA 7F 7B (Active)

BUT YOU GOT TO TELL US WHERE DO U LIVE THIS WAY WE WILL COMPLAIN TO THE WHITE HOUSE SO U CAN HAVE A HIGH SPEED INTERNET . AFTER ALL THIS IS AMERICA.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us