Help regarding VS Extreme!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Boki

Post Number: 11
My VS Extreme is acting weird. All Echostar 8.10 work fine, but when i change channels from Echo 8.10 (110) to Echo 7 (119) a lot of channels show Echo Star 7 on the buttom of the screen and Echostar 8.10 on the top. I get no picture and it says autorolling. How can i fix this?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7915
Go read at www.totalfta.com the OFFICIAL satellite site for all Viewsats!

BTW...there was a key change today at 4:30 pm EST and so your receiver should be autorolling the new keys into your receiver!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
no that wasn't the issue LK. My switch was actually defected and i used a different and now it works like a charm. but thanks anyway i was aware of the key change and my STB rolled just fine

Gold Member

Post Number: 7924
My point was U should be using totalfta.com for all your bins, files, and info..

and u stated u had a problem with pic just autorolling..I knew U had a switch problem but u ned to figure those simple things out yourself, which U will be able to do if U read at totalfta...not here..yes U got an answer from someone, but U don't want to have to rely on others when u can resolve it yourself..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
ok lk i just said i couldn't figure it out becasue my switch was defected. some channels worked on 119 and some didnt. how am i supposed to know. my luck is that i had an extra switch and tried everything possible to resolve the issue. you didn't tell me about the switch so dont pretend like you helped me in any way because you didnt

Gold Member

Post Number: 7928
I really like dealing with newbies like U...they appreciate NOTHING...be a punk, and fend for yourself!...and don't use totalfta, use this site here instead...we like ungrateful obnoxious newbies..

If U think that everybody is going to hold your hand, then your in for a surprise!

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 37
BOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DONT LISTEN TO LK HE IS NEWBIE . YOUR PROBLEM IS SOOOOOOO SIMPLE YOU WERE SCANNING THE WRONG SAT WITH THE WRONG CONFIGUTRATION
YOU GOT THE SIGNAL FROM ONE SAT WHILE SCANNING THE OTHER .
U NEED TO DELETE YOUR SAT BY DOING FACTORY DEFAULT.
GO DO YOUR CONFIGURATION AND SCAN .

Gold Member

Post Number: 7929
cartier, idiot stick!...he had a bad switch which he already has replaced and fixed his problem...READ before U open up your big stupid mouth!...and any FTA owner would have known that if they had read for 30 minutes EVER about FTA!...obviously U cannot read and know NOTHING about FTA, switches, LNB's, cables and satellite setups!...so STFU

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 39
HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT

Bronze Member
Username: Rtap

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 59
cartier when adults are speaking, shut your mouth

Username: Jackieg66

Post Number: 9
Please note I tried going on FTA site for Viewsat problems. I am having hard time following that site. I find this site very easy to follow. PLease help. I was very happy with my Pansat 2500 Clone - but do to the problem with not getting many of the indian channels purchased a New Viewsat Extreme. I am having trouble downloading Echo 3 channels. Do I need to adjust the Dish for Viewsat? When I scan Echo 3 the signal is low and no channels or radio is added.
Thank You
Jackie
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us