DIGIWAVE PASSWORd

Username: Banti

Post Number: 5
i recently purchased a digiwave 7200 and i dont know the password to parental lock....i can not enter keys becasue of this please help me ...i treid 1234 and 0000 (the default passwords) but this did not work can u please let me know if there is any way to fix this? thank u sooo much

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1163
Try these ones...1212 or 1004

Post Number: 7
what makes u sure it is this? are u just guessing....i will try it but thank u alot

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1166
lolz it was a big Guess
Stick with one thread would you please, you are here to get some help, so i suggest u try those password and it is all about testing bud...Test them out and u will find out.

Post Number: 9
ok i tried and it does not work haha...i tried alot of guessing do u not know how i can just reset it and get a new one? and there is one more problem, my digiwave always says NO SIGNAL even though all plug in are correct, and when i turn another reciver on it the signal is very good but in this one it says NO SIGNAL do u know whats the problem? by the way this is a digiwave 7200 which satellite reciver do u have?

Silver Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 102
who in his right mind would buy a digiwave,,,those machines are worthless now, if you can return it do so and buy you a viewsat with good support behind it,,,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
well not i brought it and cant return....here is what i found out..ok it says click on the red button when u are in settings so i did and it says satdox update or something...then i click on YES ...nothing happens after that...i cannot go to the key change place...it does not workkkkk...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee helpppppppp

Silver Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 103
Hey Banti,
Since you are having a lot of troubles with your Dig.7200, do this,
-Flash your machine to its factory Default
-Download "Digiwave_7200_061117fix_p264d_D&Bfull_function.bin"
-Now manually put the right keys
-Scan the satellites you want.

Enjoy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums