Sonicview 1000 losing signal

Bronze Member
Username: Raceman24

Post Number: 22
I'm not getting all my channels. The ones I do get when I switch from 119 to 110 I lose the signals. I can go back and forth a couple of times and it will come back in. I've got a Legacy Quad it has an automatic switch in it but, do I need to use the splitter that was sent with it?

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 269
your talking about the diseqc switch. It won't make a difference, I get the same problem.

What I do is find a good channel on the 110(Echo6,8) bird for instance, I get ABC Denver 90% of the time whenever i change 119(Echo7) to 110 it mostly works for me. Then tune to whatever channel I want to watch on 110.

I have no problems with 119, only 110 until I figured this out. I tried switching out the diseqc switch, with no luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
thanks i will try

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 278
if that doesn't work you can also turn to the channel you want to watch, turn the receiver off with the remote control then back on.

that usually works for me.

Bronze Member
Username: Frobisher

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
Check dish. Mine was covered with snow and lost signal.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7940
The problem sounds definitely like either a cable/connector or switch problem...unfortunately with the built in switch in Twin and quad LNB's, U cannot just replace the switch and need to replace the LNB.."rocking" channels into place is usually always a switch problem..I myself do not ever use Legacy twin or quad LNB's, but would use Dish Pro's..Legacy twins and quads were never intended for FTA use..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us