Best deal please no clone!!!

Username: Deedee101

Post Number: 6
I live in Canada and i'm searching for a viewsat ultra.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 296
what city deedee

Username: Deedee101

Post Number: 7
Gatineau (outaouais)

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 616
I live in Toronto, Canada. Never heard that city before...kind STRANGE. Go to www.viewsatcanadaretail.com for all Viewsat receivers info and prices.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 686

Hey AV
I don't live in Canada, but I have heard of this City. I think that Gatineau is in Quebe.

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
deedee you are in Gatineau if you come to ottawa your not to far or call this guy he got viewsat and might bring it to your door the number is 613-255-2702 or visit on line at ftatronix*com chang the *to a dot .hope this helps

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1982
AV: you will fail the citizenship test if you don't know Gatineau, the french half of the capital!

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 618
lol - I've got my Canadian citizenship. But, they took my Indian passport :-(. Now, I have British passport and Canadian passport.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1984
Overseas Citizen of India
If you "lost" Indian citizenship after 2003 you can become an O.C.I. The following is the London URL, but I am sure you can get this info at the Indian High Commision Canadian site as well. If you lost it before 2003, you have to apply for PIO card, if you want to.

http://www.hcilondon.net/Overseas-Indian-Citizenship/index2.html#

I am told OCI is better and cheaper than PIO card.

But OCI is open only to citizens of the following 16 countries:
1. Australia
2. Canada
3. Finland
4. France
5. Greece
6. Ireland
7. Israel
8. Italy
9. Netherlands
10. New Zealand
11. Portugal
12. Republic of Cyprus
13. Sweden
14. Switzerland
15. United Kingdom
16. United States of America

You can download the form and apply direct to your nearest Indian High Commission.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1985
Deedee : If somebody offers a price of Canadian $250, including the USB stick and the taxes, you are getting probably the best deal. I got a similar (C $220) deal for a sonicview 4000 in Toronto. Somebody has given you a Ottawa URL, but if you can't get a good deal there, PM me, and I will send you URLs of three sites of Toronto based dealers.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

Superior Lake, Northwestern... Canada

Post Number: 632
Nalyn. Now the citizinchip card is gold. if you lost it you have to star from scratch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
deedee there is a store on montreal road of the vanier parky way across the street from friends bingo at computer depot or it might be office depot it is close to the bridge

Gold Member

Post Number: 1987
Juan: We were talking about a level of dual citizenship. Perhaps you are not aware that Canada allows dual citizenship. America and India do not allow it. OCI and PIO is a way for Indians to partly retain Indian Identitiy with some rights in India, after acquiring a Canadian citizenship. It also allow them similar identitiy after acquiring American citizenship.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us