To Report Problem Posts and Members

Bronze Member
Username: Latin_guy

Post Number: 12
I am new here but have been personally attacked by LK, Kavin Reno, Sat Scanner and Zulu. The attacks were unprovoked. In my reading, these people had a problem with some other people and they reported it to the Admin's here. I found the place to do that if anybody else would like to launch a complaint about these memebers. https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/22.html is the link to create a new thread to the Admin's. I am sure these members will have something to say after I post this to further prove my point to the Admin here.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7820
U are a newbie here (12 posts in 2-3 days)...have already spammed this site...and now U are going to report the senior members to the admins?....obviously U are one of the troublemakers who have been banned before...it was I who reported the troublemakers and got them banned, but I can do it again with U at the top of the list this time...using a new nick and a proxy to hide your IP..for a newbie U have big balls and no brains!

Bronze Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 95
Man, ive been attacked by Sat Scanner, no biggy there. ive had better say worse. and Sat is harmless and normally has a touch of humor in it. ive seen LK bash but only for repeated "stupid" questions that were answered a post or two down,spamming. or giving us "Newbies" realy crappy information. soooooo give it up. and take your personal problems to your shrink.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1915
LK: You are the worst spammer. This guy came for help and you had to try and shut him up.
Jorge: Whoever you are, do not give up. This guy LK, has severe paranoia and inferiority complex. Report him if you want to.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Typical post LK, and I have read a lot of them lately. You say I have spammed here. Where? I have read a lot of your posts and most of them start out like this. You will accuse a person of spamming and that they are in fact someone else. How in the world do you come up with that? I am not someone else (and yes, my real name is Jorge), I have never spammed here, and I know nothing of a nick, proxy or IP that you speak of. I hope everyone here sees through your nonsense and makes their own report, you LK are the troublemaker. I simply asked a question. I am understanding that you are just an argumentative person and have need for this sort of confrontation.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7821
why are U here?....whats your point?...I thought U came here looking for a site who can help U learn how to use your Viewsat? (which I answered U in 2 immediate replies to go to www.totalfta.com)...your posts since indicate a different purpose here!...there are NO files here...no manuals or guides here...u have no frienfds here...every post of yours is a whine and bash about somebody...U have another obvious agenda here, and its NOT to learn or get advice about your Viewsat!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1918
LK: Jorge has started this thread, so people can know how and where to complain about you.
He knows and I know and many others know that you are the worst spammer and also a paranoid person hurting every newcomer who does not acknowledge your superiority. THIS NONSENSE FROM YOU HAS TO AND WILL STOP.

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1142
Jorge Manual like i told u on ur first post here,,,that stay away from this pc battle and just ignore it....But ur one those person who like to put there leg into everything i think....if u were smart enough u shouldn't had come this far on this topic. Your just a rookie here and u dont know who is right here and wrong !!!! Lk gave u the link for best site for viewsat like he did bf4 and ur getting this site from One of the best helper on this site bud.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7822
Nalin...how about U shutting up for a change...U stick your nose in everybody else's business...and then U provide wrong advice or info...I should have added U to the troublemakers list when I had the others banned!...U are still initiating trouble...I don't bother U , but U follow me everywhere I post..

BTW...I have already provided the info that George thinks he has enlightened us with...in fact I have a thread here indicating where and how to deal with troublemakers!..U are always a dollar short and a day late with everything!...why don't U get a job and become a useful part of society rather than just lurking and harassing others..

I have no beef with U...I just hate your guts and want to bich slap U,..I just try to avoid U, like the plague or some street bum, but U are like my shadow and just won't stop folowing and bashing myself, PRFRMNJ and some others..U actually think U have some wisdom and are helpful, but U actually are an embarassment to yourself and your people..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1924
LK: It is YOU WHO WILL SHUT UP or you WILL be shut up with two doctors signing you into a psychiatric facility.
GO AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7825
U're a sick puppy!...go to the vet!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7826
He's giving out free distemper shots or will accept your welfare card!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1926
LK: I have dealt with worse psychotics than you. You do not frighten me.
When you see your doctor, tell him you need to go on Lithium initially.

Bronze Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 96
i can only speak for myself BUT.
1. i do NOT give respect or acknowledge anyone for any form of superiority unless its been earned.
2. time and time again if a "newbie" has a honest problem or question that stumps them who answers them with a answer that rings true, even if you research it because you dont know who they are even though people say to trust them.
3. I do NOT know LK, but yes from the help and answers ive seen i do take what he says into full thought.
4. No sometimes he is not "politically correct". but you show me someone who is and i'll show you someone who doesnt talk.
5. I'd fully respect you and trust the information you said thru a "newbies" mind except the way you carry on and show your true self kind of pulls me away from you. you never let go and are always right there to throw "flames" at CERTAIN people. dont know why dont care!!
6. these sites that LK "SPAMS" ive been to almost all of them trying to find answers to questions that most would find as easy as tieing shoes. but ive only been in this a couple months.
and all of them have not given me crappy a55 pop ups, stupid ads filling the screens. and my favorite P0RN and junk filling the website not allowing a person to even figure out were to get to the Forums section (everwere you click takes you to another site with more crap)
7. Do i find LK is a god or a "superior" being. Hell no. but i do find that LK seems to Know his crap in this area so there for, for one to learn as much knowledge as possible you need a teacher(s) with far more knowledge than yourself willing to teach. LK,Sat,and a few others have helped with my stupid questions on more topics and more stupid questions and didnt steer me wrong.
8. at this stage of my learning i dont want a bunch of pus.sy footing around. i want yes/no if yes do it like this. if no why
I dont want, well no but if you did this and that and knew how to fully wire a boing 767 backwards with screwdriver and knife you can.

damn you have me pis.sed with all your crying and bull. and i never get upset.

ive taken any references to people out of this because i feel this rings to more than just 1 person. so they can just shut up, Flame me (dont care) and think about it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7832
IGNORE nalin...but unfortunately she will follow u and then harass U in her condescending mental way..since she always mentions drugs and mental ilnesses, I believe she is a long time patient!...best to IGNORE her..also she will be calling in her troublemaking associates soon to help her...she cannot stand alone here, and she knows it!

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 1218
Wazzup LK!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7835
hey Andre, sup with U?..come to visit the "other side"...LOL

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 1219
Lol

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1192
Jorge,When did I personally attack you?Can you give me the link? You would know if I gave you a personal attack,trust me on that.I will wait for your link.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
McSunny, with all due respect, how can you say LK is one of the best helpers on this site when all he has done is insult an insinuate that I have alterier motives with my posting? How am I suppose to trust his word that the site he suggested is on the up and up when all he does is talk badly to not just me, but most everybody here?

Nalin, I appreciate your stand-upness. LK and his followers have been insulting me basically from post number two here. It is good to know others are willing to stand up for what they believe in.

LK, you are a bad apple, and every post you make goes to prove that point. I am wondering if it is possible for you to not say anything if you have nothing good to say. I won't back down, and it is astonishing that Mc Sunny and Mr. Pig think I should. Would either of you guys back down from someone like him? Don't expect me to. I said I am a lover not a fighter, not to say I am not a fighter, just a better lover.

Bronze Member
Username: Dssrookie

Post Number: 28
Jorge, I'm no follower, especially LK or any of the others you seem to have issue with.

Outside looking in, it appears you're the sh*t disturber trying to stir the pot.

I wouldn't count on much help here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thank you DssRookie for the comment. I would not use the language you did, but I am not a disturber of anything. If you will read my very few posts you would come to a different conclusion I am sure. If you think I am, well, I am afraid you have mistaken standing up for myself as not following LK's rational. I asked a simple question, period.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 644

Hey Lover Boy
Most people here,if they can will help
with questions on this Hobby Free to Air TV.
Now what is your Question?

BTW was Jay the last nick that you used?
No need to answer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1929
MrPig: As far as I can remember, only a few days ago LK had you stranded with advice for two days and the last I read in that thread was that you had not been able to get going. I do not call that real advice or help or knowledge on the part of advisor.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1930
McSunny: You are far too knowledgable to ever want any advice from LK. I have seen LK turn nasty on people who are more knowledgable, so watch out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1931
Jorge: I read your thread from the beginning. There is no doubt in my mind that you were attacked for no reason. At one point LK was attacking me by saying I had several names here.
The paranoia gets worse. At the medical end of things, a professional might even misjudge this and not treat the real underlying condition of manic/depressive psychosis with manic predominant.

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 221
Jorge, just a thought, I haven't spent a lot of time here lately, but I do check in on occasion. In the year and a half I have been to this site, LK has changed very little. His info is usually quite good, but he has little tolerance for others. Take what he says with a grain of salt. If he is helpful, thank him, if not ignor him. Most folks here have long since learned to do that. It is sort of like going to a wizard to ask for something, and like as not to be turned into a toad as to get for what you asked. LOL. Don't let any of it bother you. It's just words on a computer screen. If LK isn't being helpful, someone will be. It's nice that way around here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1933
Joe: What is your advice to a newbie if LK jumps in with abuse although the question is directed to the general body or to somebody else?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7839
My advice is to IGNORE Nalin who needs to mind her own business and not go around posting ONLY with the intent of bashing me, or others who may agree with me..who refers to them as "worshippers" as if they were ignorant people... being disrespectful to others who may agree with me is no way to win friends here!...and being a troublemaker initiating trouble and bashing posts , is also NOT a way to win credibility or friends here..

Nalin U have lost any respect u may had thought U may have, when U aligned yourself with the now banned troublemakers here...and continue to bash PRFMNJ and myself (and now mcSunny) for no reason, when these threads and converstaions do not include U, and U go out of your way to bash us!...now U insinuate that McSunny is also lower than U...who's next! ...U must be one of the troublemakers, creating confrontational posts to attempt to run people off here...U are NOT the ONLY person here...there are MANY here MUCH wiser than U!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1935
LK: One of the new things you will have to learn in behaviour modification is that all people in this and other forum are not seeking your advice and that you are not the authority in every subject.
You started your statement with "My advice is" on a subject where you have the least knowledge and experience - how to behave in society.
I have said that McSunny that he is very knowledgeable. If your understanding of the English language makes you beleive that what I have said is "lower than" me, then I would say that yours is a unique interpretation that would not be shared by anybody even with a grade 5 knowledge of English.
Psychiatric help is what you nedd, LK, and you should get it before it is forced upon you.

Bronze Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 97
Nalin, just for your info. actually LK did help me. it was in a dif post. and some things i DO have to figure out for myself. its part of the learning curve

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 343
LK helps,LK bashes.

7839 post half of which are gained in threads like this.

You can see the bipolar in him every day.

It may be the lack of meds or the combination of meds and booze.

I for 1 find it entertaining.

Im not bashing him any more.Its pointless to do so.But I am sick of seeing him in every thread as thou his word is final, and his spamming of (REPUTABLE SITES? as though any site that enguages in sat sig theft could be reputable)

Follow the suggestions of others and post only helpful info and quit with you bipolar attitude.Ignore the rest.We'll all be better for it.

Now Mr wizzard please dont turn me into a toad.
I know all i do is bash you but its only for the entertainment part.The part you live for and love the most.

You know i used to help all the time untill i got to be like you.Bashing was easier than actually answering the same questions over and over.If you dont want to answer the same questions then leave.
It will save your sanity if its not to late already.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1193
Jeorge,again you completly ignored my post#1192 and and went straight to bashing lk .You say your not a trouble maker ,but thats all I see you do.If you have anything worth well to contribute do so ,but again I ask you for a link were you accuse me of personnally attacking you.You make false claims about people and not back it up when asked to do so,that makes you a trouble maker in my book.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7841
satscanner, my worshipper....LMAO...we KNOW that nalin is an azzhole and so is jorge...and who they really are, and what their true intentions are here...they're like 2 little chihauha dogs chasing U down the street on a Harley and trying to bite your ankles...its annoying!...LOL...screw em all but 6!

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 172
ok i am not reporting on any posts or members but i do have a big complant about this site sending out spyware everytime you log into it .... i think its all the adds and sh!t that they are putting up now... I have done some research on this and using severl different spyware removing software ... I always get the same spyware back when comming back into this web site . WTF is up with that? if this is conciderd highjacking a thread sorry about that but i think we sould address this issuse.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1197
Dorreen, not really off topic,this thread is for "To report problem posts,and members".Thats definatly a problem when posting.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Sat Scanner, I was not ignoring your post, thanks for bringing to my attention. You have attacked me by questioning my intentions and my integrity. I've only really posted in two threads so I don't think a link is needed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7853
Jorge...U have already been banned here before...please leave or don't be surprised when U are banned again!...that IP proxy doesn't mean a thing!...U serve no purpose here except disruption...the admins are aware of U...

either U stop your BS or be banned!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 876
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwn

Hey guys.... what's happenin' here?

I heard Herb was around....rambling like some psychotic misfit, is this true? Should i alert the home?

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1147
Ryerson nothing happen here bud, You didn't miss anything new here...Lets just close this topic guys and do wutever we are here for....Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1203
Jorge,What? questioning a newbs intentions in a setup thread is now classifiyed as personal attacks,wtf?...I didn't get that email with those new definations explaining what considers as personal attacks.lol,do some more reading and less trouble making and i'm sure you will see what a personal attack is...lmao

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
LK, sorry, I do not understand what you mean by proxy and ip. I have never been banned from here but do understand why you need to keep saying that. It is justifying your insults and allegations against me. Just leave me and my insignificant questions alone.

Sat Scanner, yes questioning intentions and saying my post was a "set up" is classified as a personal atttck. What you are doing is implying that I am not of good character and have underlying motives for simply asking a question. I am a good person and free of any wrong doing. I don't think you and your friends can say the same thing. You just like LK are justifying your attacks by saying bad things about me. Kindly leave me and my silly questions alone.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1205
And what questions are your referring too?last I saw you only posted to setup spamming,the rest has all been bashing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1940
Jorge: What LK is showing is his paranoia. Herb has used another word "Bipolar" for LK's illness. The main difference between Bipolar illness and a true manic/depressive is that the latter will actually go beserk and violent occasionally. It is a more serious illness than the Bipolar illness and needs lithium for treatment at some stage.
By the way, Herb is on the hit list of LK and his friends.

L.K. : This man Jorge is not your phantom enemy. The enemy is within you and you need treatment for it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1223
I would like to report a problem poster! His name is cartier and the problem is he can't post! lmao!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us