3 Satelite connected to DP301 Reciver with DP34? Possible?

Username: Kandyman999

Post Number: 1
Quick question.

I have connected Dish 500 (Dual LNB) and Dish 300 (Single LNB) to my Dish Network DP301 using the DP34 Switch. When I do a Check Switch I only get 110 and 119 from my DISH 500 and the other shows N.C (No connection)which should be 148 from my DISH 300.

Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong? or what should I try? or is it even possible to connect with my setup?

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1166
Select superdish,sometimes you have to "check switch" a few times to get proper settings.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1890
My information is that your Superdish is good for two satellites, usually 110 and 119. The newer Plus dish is good for three. For the third satellite, the recommendation has been that you should use a separate dish and point to either 61.5 (echo 3 eastern regions) or 148 (western regions). I have the following information in my personal archives downloaded from somewhere.
'Q: What if I want more HDTV channels or International channels?
A: The Dish 500 picks up both 110 and 119 satellites (orbital position) for all the regular programming and HDTV broadcasts. International channels and some new local channels are broadcast on satellites located at 61.5 and 148. You just choose the one that gives you the best unobstructed view. However, to pick up three satellites, you will need an 18 inch dish with an LNB in addition to the Dish 500 and a way to seamlessly connect both dishes to your receiver(s).
How you connect the two dishes depends on which type of LNB you have on the Dish 500. If you have the standard TWIN LNB (that doesn't have DP or DishPro printed on it), for one receiver you would connect one output from the Twin LNB to an SW-21 switch and one output from the LNB on the 18 inch dish to the other side of the SW-21 switch. For two receivers, you need a dual LNB on the 18 inch dish and a second SW-21 switch.
For more than two legacy receivers and a second dish, you can use the standard Quad LNB and two SW-21 switches to bring the signal from both dishes to two receivers. To have HDTV and/or international channels on up to 4 receivers, you could also use SW-64 switch. The SW-64 switch has 6 inputs and 4 outputs for up to 4 receivers.
If you have a new DP Twin LNB, or the DP Quad LNB on your Dish 500 you can use a DP Single LNB on the 18" dish and use the DP SW-21 switch to connect the two dishes. The DP SW-21 switch has two inputs and one output for the 6000U. You will need a DP adapter to connect the 6000U to the DP components. '
http://www.microyal.com/dp-34a-instal-istrn.jpg

The DP34 gets its power from the receiver, which should be on for the switch to work. You might want to consider putting a separate power supply to DP34. You might also consider using a DP3437 dishpro adaptor, connect to one outlet of your DP34 and power it separately. Then connect your old receiver to it. You can also put a DP33 or similar amplifier from the DP34 outlet before connecting one or two receivers.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2083
"I have connected Dish 500 (Dual LNB) and Dish 300 (Single LNB) to my Dish Network DP301 using the DP34 Switch. When I do a Check Switch I only get 110 and 119 from my DISH 500 and the other shows N.C (No connection)which should be 148 from my DISH 300."

The DN 301 under configurations you need to make sure when you go into the Check Switch Option you select the SuperDish option and then run the Check Switch. Otherwise it will assume you are running a DP34 with only two LNB's

YOU DO NOT need a separate power supply for the DP34 as it uses the same voltage supplied by the DN 301 or any FTA receiver on the market.

A POWER INSERT IS ONLY NEEDED FOR DISH PRO PLUS EQUIPMENT!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2084
My information is that your Superdish is good for two satellites, usually 110 and 119. The newer Plus dish is good for three. For the third satellite, the recommendation has been that you should use a separate dish and point to either 61.5 (echo 3 eastern regions) or 148 (western regions).

This information is wrong! Dish500 is what you use to get two sats that are 10 degrees or less apart normally 110 & 119 or 82 & 91. A Dish1000 (Super Dish) is used for three sats 110, 119 & 129... Get my Point!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2086
Go here to find out the differences between Dish Pro and Dish Pro Plus equipment.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/325574.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1896
PRFRMNJ : You made Nikeusa buy a new LNB and it still did not work. He needed a proper powering of his switch and LNB. You should do your homework starting first with the site you often recommend
Http://www.al7bar*tk

Gold Member

Post Number: 2088
Nalin - Let's not even go there! You're the one telling people to turn their dish to the right 22 degres to find a sat that is left and don't make me go pull all your bogus posts because there are many. FACT is DP34 does not need a separete power source it is only the Dish Pro Plus Equipment that works on a different voltage. You may want to learn a little and do more testing before advising someone based on what you DON'T know. Not to mention you're saying that they need a super dish for two sats when all they need is a Dish 500....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2089
And in case you didn't read his post - HE'S USING A DN301!!!! Which is what the DP34 was made for... DN301 DN311 etc...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1898
PRFRMNJ: You have a lawyer's way of looking at things, which is "my client is right, and I will defend him (his viewpoint) to the utmost of my ability". In a lawyer's mind there is no acceptance of the other party's viewpoint, whatever the evidence.
I have a scientist viewpoint. It is obvious that whenever you are proven wrong, particularly about the power supply and DP34, you simply "BUMP" to avoid the exposure of your ignorance.
The truth is:
IF YOU ARE USING DP34 AND DN EQUIPEMENT, BE VERY CAREFUL USING FTA DIRECTLY. IT MAY WORK FOR A WHILE AND THEN GET DAMAGED OR MAY NOT WORK. OR IF YOU GO AND EXPAND A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER IT WILL GIVE PROBLEMS. OR IF YOU DISCONTINUE YOUR DN SUBSCRIPTION A MONTH OR TWO LATER AND THEN REMOVE THE DN RECEIVER, IT WILL GIVE TROUBLE.
THEREFORE THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO RIGHT AT THE OUTSET, GIVE SEPARATE POWER SUPPLY TO YOUR DP34 AND THEN USE THE SWITCH NORMALLY WITH 1, 2 OR 3 RECEIVERS.
If people get this message, then they will not have to climb on a roof to look at LNBs, or start posting questions. They will simply say" It is DN supplied equipment and there is a DP34 there, so I will spend about $15 and give it a power supply and I will be happy for ever.
QED

Gold Member

Post Number: 2090
Here is what NIKE was asking:

hi i m using view sat extreme.i use 3 satelite.
3.148.before when i buy this reciver its work very good on three satelite.but now its not work my antena setup is port 1 is 119 and port 2 110and port 3 for 148 .but in port 2 i have no sagnle right nowi last both sagnal like quilty and the other one too .its like LNB power is off.but its on.and when i go to the atena setup on 110 i put it on port 2 and i take outcable and then put it backe so the sagnal come backe and hen i save it and exit it then i last it again.before i useview sat diseqc switch and i think in it go water so its not work then my friend give me new pansat diseqc switch ,but its not work to plz help me,remmber when i bring dricet cabel only110 and 119 so its work good like port 1 for 119 and port 2 110 i use dish 500 antena with 2 lnb.thnkas

This is what he was suggested to do by me:

Nike - The fact that you took off the cable and put it back in with your unit powered on leads me to believe you just burnt you switch. You CAN NOT remove cables from your receiver with the receiver still plugged in the wall -- let alone the receiver powered on!

Change the switch

Gold Member

Post Number: 2091
Nalin - The only ignorant here is you that can't even figure out where a sat is and you tell someone to look for it where it's not:

Yegerson: I am presuming that your system was working prpoerly and you were getting 110/119.
All you have to do is go behind the dish and turnin right by exactly 22 degrees. Your original 110W will become the new 82W (Nimiq 2) and the original 119W will become the new 91W (Nimiq 1). You will then have to do vertical elevation adjustment using help from a friend watching the signal stregth and quality on the TV.
Remember, all this is based on the assumption that you were getting 110W and 119W before.

I can go at this all night, but it's Friday and I rather be out with people who have better comom sense then you, then to be here proving just how ignorant you are! }

Gold Member

Post Number: 2092
The difference between you and me is that when I post something I've actually tried it and certify that it works. YOU on the other hand read what someone else writes and then swear by it...

I'm done with you. Post as much as you want. People reading will know better....

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 160
wow guys Prfrmnj and Nalin Nyda take a pill and chill out

Post Number: 2
I think some of you are confused of my configuration. Let me explain again.

None of the equipment is PLUS.

I have Dish 500 which points to 110 and 119.

I have Dish 300 which points to 148.

I have Dish Network DP 301 Unit.

I have DP34 Switch Which has 3 Ports to connect all 3 of my SAT. I have made sure all 3 ports work fine.

When I do a check switch, with or without checking on the superdish or altv. It only detects 110 & 119 no matter which port I plug them into.

No matter which port I conenct my 148 dish to, it always shows up N.C (not connected). If I connect 148 direct to my DP301 it works just fine.

I hope that can clearify some things.

Thanks for your help guys.

Username: Tulipnoire

Hong kong

Post Number: 2
make sure your lnb for dish 300 is dp otherwise you will have prpblem with dp34 .also superdish is for 110/119/121 all the lnb are dp so that they can work with dp34 that';s what i use for my father house.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7789
The term "Superdish" has been around for years when speaking of Dishnet...it refers to a 3 LNB/sats dish , which commonly was the 110-119-121...105-110-119 sats...a Dish 500 has also been around for years and has 2 LNB's/sats (either a DP twin or 2 dual legacy LNB's)..The DP LNB's do NOT require additonal power, but the DPP LNB does..The Dish 1000 is the newest Dishnet dish and commonly used for the 110-119-129, consisting of a DPP Twin LNB and a DP dual LNB, and NO need for a 2nd dish...and any true tester or knowledgeable FTA user knows this..

heres some Dish 1000 info..
http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Dishnetwork/Dishes/Dish-1000-Dish1000.htm

People need to read more and comprehend what they read and TEST, so they actually know what they are talking about!...nice job NJ..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1899
Doreen: You should keep quiet. Many of you have been too long with the original DN equipment and have got set in your ways.
Let me be precise, so you all will at least get the message. In Toronto there are many many BEV installations with a 20" dish and a LNB that gets in 82W and 91W. This is similar to your 110/119 setup. Most of them use the same switch called DP34. Many of the FTA installers have already recognised it and the good ones power up the DP34 with a separate $15 power supply and the problem or the anticipated problem is solved for ever.
A person decides to try out this new thing called FTA. He does not wnat to disconnect yet from BEV. He gets the FTA receiver connects it up and it is woking fine. Then one day the hubby in the living room switches off the BEV supplied receiver and the wife in the other room suddenly stops getting a picture.
One guy posted here: "Is there ia problem in the satellites? Everything works fine on my new Viewsat till 10.30 at night and then stops. What is wrong?" The answer is that the BEV or DN receiver was turned off and the FTA stopped working.
SO I SUGGEST YOU ALL WAKE UP to the reality. Instead of sending people on roofs to look at the LNBs, the suggestion and the solution FOR EVER is simple. If it is DN/BEV supplied equipment and there is a DP34, power it with a simple $15 power supply and connect up 1,2, or 3 receivers to the switch and enjoy TV.
The problem with you people is that you have a gang mentality. Because LK said so or PRFRMNJ said so, you will all gang up and attack the other person.
And Doreen, I watched you and Roxanne go through a whole stupid rigmorale of "Womens' rights" a couple of days ago and wasted a lot of band width and time. Let me bring you up-todate in your knowledge of current issues. The current issue is child p0rnography. Womens' rights is now an old issue. The girls of today are laughing at you when you bring up that old issue. And Doreen, what did YOU do, when LK threw a lot of obsenity at me and called me a 14 year old girl?
So, Doreen DO NOT try to talk down to me. I have told your friend LK before and I am telling YOU, whoever you are, that I have more knowledge, experience and advisors that you have.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7790
Kandy ...if all your LNB's are Dish Pro (DP), and NOT DPP, U should have no problems...as long as U have the 119-#1, 110-#2, and 148-#3, 11250, type-DP LNB, etc in your receiver antenna/dish configuration AND physically cabled into the DP34 switch the EXACT same way... if all is correct, and still no 148, then U have a switch issue that needs replacing, especially since U know the LNB and cable are good when performing a direct 148 connect from LNB to receiver...U can NEVER mess with switches and cables when receiver is powered ON, U will blow the switch in a heartbeat!

Username: Tulipnoire

Hong kong

Post Number: 5
i think this site is little crazy . why poeple wanna fight here ? do they really have the need for that ? everyone here has a little if not too much attitude . i have been in every site but here is little weired. cool off gays . this is testing . how many times things work for one but dont go well for the other . little understanding should be in this site.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1169
I have run a dp34 on three sats,echo 3/8.10/and7.with only my pansat 2700 for months and never had any problem.When I added more sat's and had to combine dp34 with 22kz switches is when I started occuring switching problems with only one pansat connected to the switch.I then used a 4to 1 disec with 22kz switches and eliminated the problem.dp34 switches work fine with pansat and do not need a external power supply.I've been through this issue over and over,with the same results and tested that switch EXTENSIVLY ,with the 22kz switches after and before the switch.The reason I suggested set your switch setting as superdish is so the echostar reciever knows to check for three sats,same as echo 3/8.10/7 which the dp34 switch was intended.If you dont have dp lnbs it will say nc no connection on that sat which does not have a dp lnb. And I agree with doreen this is not worth arguing over ,everyone chill a bit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
Nalin Nyda .. let me update you on your so called knowledge of ME .... one I have BEV but I dont hack into it .. I pay for my account with them.. Two . I wasn't preaching about womens rights with Roxanne.... Three I have tried to say out of you afares with Lk and or others in the past. I admit I was rude to you in the past but now I am NOT ...I respect your knowledge in FTA and I am NOT trying to say I am an expert in the FTA field. I am still learning myself... AND as far as LK goes.. He speaks his own mind I am not his keeper . If he dishes you that is not my problem . I am only defending myself lately because when I try to defend others I get it rambed down my throat.
oh and about the " The current issue is child p0rnography " I know all about that I have children. But what you fail to accknawlege is that is NOT the case in this forum... The current issue in here is attiudes and alot of you including myself need to change them . The fighting and nitpicking has got to stop. Its time to grow up and except the fact that some of us know more han others and some of us are still learning . SO... don't RAMB SH!T down my throat about what is what and what you think I should do. If it does not pertane to FTA!! I don't care anymore about who is bashing who. I find it STUPID and childish.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1902
DO YOU notice the similarity?

News Item: "A 45 year old man arrested for attemting to lure a 14 year old. Sgt. xxxxxxx posing as a 14 year old girl in a chat room......."

Forum Item: XX, a supposedly reputable member of zzzzz forum, offered to have deviant sex with a person, who he beleived to be a 14 year old girl.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1209
Nalin,whats with the post above?I don't get your point ,can you explain in more detail?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1941
SatScanner : The news item is typical news story.
The other item is a story that happened here and the person concerned can be made criminally liable.
You are generally a reasonable person. Make sure you do not endorse people blindly, in case you get unknowingly dragged into their criminality.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2095
And another thread hijacked. What you coulndn't reply to your bogus posts, you know, the ones I had to correct you own so you had to hijack the thread to prove only GOD knows what. Go back to the little thread you hide in. It's obvious you've got nothing worth reading...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1946
PRFRMNJ : You go back to your Spanish thread. You have not been able to help except with "BUMP". I am a citizen of a civilised society which co-operates world wide spotting sexuual predators. If you so much as insinuate that that is wrong, I will have to presume you might be protecting somebody who is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2099
Citizen? I'm surprised you even know how to spell that. But then again, you miss the point again. You hijack a thread and then not understand when that's pointed out to you!

Spanish thread??? At least I can speak more languages then you can imagine. Too bad you are too ignorant to see that. Get a life --- well maybe something else but I don't think you'll find that unless you pay for it.. LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 1948
PRFRMNJ: You have been warned.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2104
Get a life!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1950
PRFRMNJ : Yes you are right - you need to get a life of your own instead of trying to defend sexx maniacs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2105
Who is defending sex maniacs? You really need to get off the crack pipe. LMAO. Good night! Take those meds you keept telling others to take, they may do you some good.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1951
PRFRMNJ : My dear Sir: YOU are defending a sexx maniac.

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 11
PRFRMNJ OHHHHHHHHHH HOHOHO SPEAK MANY LANGUAGES . NOW YOU PLEAD GUILTY HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHAT'S WITH YOU MISS SPANISH FAGGGGGGGGGG . AND YOU WERE PLAYING THE BIG GUYYYYYYYY THE RED NICK. AND WHEN LK INSULTED IMMIGRANT YOU PRISED HIM . BY THE WAY : NALIN REFERS TO CIRIZEN NOT AS YOU THINK . CUZ YOU ARE IMMIGRANT AND YOU THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT GREEN CARD AND STUFF . NALIN WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING THAT VERY DIFFICULT FOR AN IGNORANT LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTNAD. NJ NJ NJ NJ EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY AND TODAY IT'S YOUR FUCKINGGGGGGGGG DAY.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1226
Ok,This is the way I see it.Cartier can't be held criminally responsible for anything he does or has done. Sadly this includes his sexuall deviant desires to molesst 14yr old dogs,sheep,cows or any farm livestock.It is well documemted that cartier is full blown reatarded and pleads insanity as a result of his botched lobatomy.No one in their right mind will argue differently or try to defend him,so the best we can hope for is to keep him away from livestock.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1955
Satscanner: Cartier is not the problem I have stated above. It is a friend of yours.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 653

Hey Nalin
You seem to be a smart person.
Why keep fighting with LK and PR?
Let it go,be a part of the good team.
We are all here try to help others.

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
I read somewhere "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" You all just think about that for a moment..

Silver Member

Post Number: 666

Hey there, you with the stars in your eyes.
Please explain.Please

Gold Member

Post Number: 1239
cartier is no friend of mine,and he is the only sex deviant here now that I'm aware of. And Kavin The "enenemy of my ememey is my friend" ,means lk's enemy's are his enemy's friends{nalin's friends].

Gold Member

Post Number: 2108
To all - That's the problem here. Some people don't like to admit when they are wrong. Others like to misquote what's being said and the worst is that one that takes as gosple what they read because it's been posted by others. Ironically they claim others have a problem and yet, they can't seem to mature enough to see their own. I will post answers when needed and correct those who post bogus info. Anyone has a problem with that, they can kiss me where the sun doesn't shine! Let it dye!~

Gold Member

Post Number: 1241
I agree,Prfrmnj,since there is no mod here,we at least need a referree.Your and intellingent person so I nominate you for referee,anybody second the motion?

Silver Member

Post Number: 670

Hey PR
What kind of talk is that.
What do you mean when you said, to kiss you where the sun don't shine? You sound like you are mad at someone.Please explain, we all our your friends.You are a big help here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7876
NJ has the same problem as I do, with the same person, Nalin..she's always bashing him and me, and lately McSunny...NJ is referring to her, I believe..

I'm still trying to figure out who nalin is referring to when making these serious allegations, regarding children...and if its someone here, how would she know about it and what the alleged perps intent is/was/will be..thats some very serious comments she's making about someone here which legal authorities do key on when monitoring the net..whomever it is, if true, is a maggot, but coming from nalin, nothing is ever true...but she could be in for some BIG problems for making allegations like that on the net..we all bash each other but I believe fabrication of stories regarding children is crossing the line...thats something ONLY a real troublemaker would stoop that low and say..

Kavin...who's my #1 son and whats the "daddy" thing all about?...U lost me there..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1245
I'm glad somebody also brought up this alleged perv thing.For somebody who prentends to know so much legal stuff,and warns me that it is a friend of mine and to be careful I might get dragged unwitently into this,has my undivided attention now,I would like the air to be cleared on this issue once and for all.This is not joking or just simple fun bashing,this is serious allegations and I want to know what,who, when ,where,this is all about....Nalin the floor is yours!....

Gold Member

Post Number: 7880
Knowing nalin, I'm sure she will try and point a finger at me somehow.....hell, I've been accused here of everything else, why not this next!...her insinuations were tossed around very freely but with no substance....I too want some clarifications and proof (which if were true or untrue, she would NOT have any)...unless she has ESP or is the perp herself... I'm sure if this had any merit, the perp wouldn't go speaking about it to others here, especially to nalin!...I think nalin has some serious issues that are no longer contained...she knew much too much about psychotic disorders and Lithium to be NOT a patient...and she surely is NOT a shrink, or student..

either way, this is VERY serious, but on the other hand, it MUST be all garbage and a vendetta against someone (yep, I bet she'll accuse me)..there is NO possible way she would have inside true info on something as delicate as this issue....how sad for a person to have to fabricate such a serious story and allegation, just for the attention...yes Nalin, the Floor is yours!

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
Kevin must we explain everything to you ... READ READ READ and learn be confused like the rest of us .
But speaking for only myself I think Nilan is implying that LK is a sex maniacs.
He does state "Satscanner: Cartier is not the problem I have stated above. It is a friend of yours.".... Well we all know that Lk and Sat are buddys. Maybe i am wrong about what I think. i Most times it is all in fun. BUT This is not funny and just because Lk and I are not friends anymore . I will defend the innocence as i feel fit. Please stop this now!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
OOPS sorry for the bouble post but stuff was left out in the first one.

Kevin must we explain everything to you ... READ READ READ and learn be confused like the rest of us .
But speaking for only myself I think Nilan is TRYING to implying that LK is the sex maniacs.
He does state "Satscanner: Cartier is not the problem I have stated above. It is a friend of yours.".... Well we all know that Lk and Sat are buddys. Maybe i am wrong about what I think. We all make fulse accusation to ohers in here Most times it is all in fun. BUT This is not funny and just because Lk and I are not friends anymore . I will defend the innocence as i feel fit. Please stop this now!!!! Nalin you have gone to far with this and YOU should let it go now!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1246
Ok,wow! dorreen,For someone who yesterday would have loved to see lk suffer some pain or indignity,here you are,defending him.You are a true friend to him, and dispite any differences you two may have,you spoke your opinion and i'm really impressed by your true caracter .

Gold Member

Post Number: 2109
Well that is an interesting allegation. Not to leave out according to Nalin I'm the one defending that person (whom ever she's talking about) which is very curious since she doesn't know jack about me nor what I do for a living. I'll joining you guys on this one. Nalin - the floor is yours. Why don't you clarify what you are stating?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7882
wait a minute here...I have NOT been accused of anything...so nobody can "defend" me...I believe Doreen is just saying the same thing I did when I brought this issue up a few posts above...that this is VERY serious and nalin has crossed that "bashing" line by suggesting someone here has "issues" with children...yes, I too had the distinct feeling nalin was insinuating me , but I'm only guessing ..nobody has accused me, other than myself stating I "probably" will be the one she attempts to label as a perp..

I may have bashed some people, and said some things in anger in my life, that I should not have and regretted,.. but I would never intentional harm anybody for no reason...and I definitely would NOT condone anybody spreading false allegations regarding children..and I would be the FIRST to beat the hell out of anybody I knew who ever did touch a child in an inapproriate manner..I may be an azzhole sometimes but I would cause great bodily injury to anybody who harms and abuses a child....and for nalin to insinuate she knows it is happening here by a member, is a scream for attention that she is not getting elsewhere...and an attempt to justify her own insanity....hell, U all see her ramblings lately...she's flipped!

Doreen , if this was your way to "defend" me, then TY...but I belive U were ONLY saying the same thing as me regarding nalins inappropriate insinuations regarding some member here....

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
I was typing out my post while you where tpying out yours at the same time LK .. your post wasn't there when i started to reply. sorry my internet conection is slow tonight .. but i didnt see yout post ontill after mine was done. I cant get a break from you can I ? see what i mean about even when you try to do the right thing .. you always get bashed for fighting or defending someone in here .. so why do i even bother .

Gold Member

Post Number: 2112
Very inappropriate on Nalin's part. Don't know what her thinking was or why she would even say crap like that, but I agree with you LK, I'd be the first to beat the living crap out of someone doing that.

I really don't know what Nalin's problem is and finally we (LK, Sat, Me) who see this. She has trully shown her grit and I think she/he/it really needs help... Very sad to have to resort to something like that to get attention around here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
oh and i might add it took me abit to think of the right things to say in that post so thats why the time difference .. but i honestly didnt see yor post Lk .... BTW .. i think it that you are a brave man to piont out the obvious concidering it was directed at you in the first place . we all seen it .. but no one was willing to call Nilan out on it .. I thought it was time to show the cards and end this game.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1248
I didn't want to say anything reguarding who I thought she was referring to ,but will admit after a lot of thought it could be only one person and now know others came to the same conclusion as I did.I don't think nalin will post here reguarding this issue and will put this behind me now.I can't speak for others, but will say I'm sure lk is not what nalin alleged.Allso I'm sure dorreen's intentions were to defend you lk,I don't think she or anyone wants to post on this topic unless they have a real personal interest at stake here.I will say no more on this issue.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7885
Doreen..I am NOT slamming U...where did U get that idea here in this thread?..in fact I thanked U, if U were attempting to defend me..

NJ...IMO, this is nothing new and been going on a long time with Nalin..I think U also noticed this a LONG time ago...but she has become more and more agressive and out of touch with reality and incoherent ramblings lately...bashing is one thing, but serious allegations is another..

Post Number: 3
Thanks for your help guys.

I think because my Dish300 has a generica lnb installed it is having troble being detected by the DP34 swtich. I think i'll have to go out and buy myself a new DISH300.

Thanks to all of you.

Username: Michael_jackson

Post Number: 3
somebody said i should come hear too talck wit nalinda abouut a kid. whose nalinda and how can i say hello nalinda?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2115
LK - You are right. It's been going on for a long time, but she has really gotten out of hand. I realy don't know what the problem is with her. Maybe she finally snapped. I hardly ever bash anyone unless they really provoke me and you know I'm the last one to loose it, but she has really gotten to me to the point I've actually copied all her bs post and threatened her with doing what I did earlier in the thread and repost her crap just to show how ignorant she was.
It takes a lot to get to me, but she has gotten out of control

Gold Member

Post Number: 7887
Thats NOT even funny!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2116
Kandy Man - You can only use DishPro LNBs with DishPro switches. You'll need a DishPro Linear LNB for that say and Circular LNBs for the others. That's the only way you'll get it to work. You cannot use non DishPro equipment in tandem with dishpro equipment.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Posted by SatScanner on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 08:07 pm:

I agree,Prfrmnj,since there is no mod here,we at least need a
referree.YOUR and intellingent person so I nominate you for
referee,anybody second the motion?

SATSCANNER THE DAY YOU WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN (YOUR AND YOU ARE,) I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE THIS SITE FOR GOOD. }

YOU ARE A CONFUSED SB. AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW MANY CARTIER YOU ARE DEALING WITH .
I WILL MAKE IT SO Easy for you to understand: you will loose big time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1249
Well which cartier do we have here now?....lmao!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1961
To friends and defenders of LK, the "innocent" professor of profanity.

LK to Nalin on 24th January, 2007
"she's (nalin) ..........a 14 year old girl, who won't listen to anybody"
"actually immigrant wh*ores like U kept saying to me " hey GI.. blow job, I give U for $5"

There are more eyefuls from the same innocent person.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
anyone mention my name in bad way he will be fuckeddddddd up so badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and i dont care who he or she may be. soooooooooooooooooo cartier is the best that happen to your fuckinggggggggggggggg watchs and jewlries. so weak up and smell coffee : it may be coffe latte . expresso . american coffe will do . and frappee is good to hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa i will drive you crazy idiot satscanner sexxxxxxxxx maniancssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Gold Member

Post Number: 1252
cartier,There is no good way to mention your name!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
satscanner SATSCANNER THE DAY YOU WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN (YOUR AND YOU ARE,) I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE THIS SITE FOR GOOD. }

Silver Member

Post Number: 673

Hey Doreen
The message that you left, what in the hell is that all about, READ READ READ?
BTW when some of your friend were getting
banned, I did READ READ READ how fast you changed
sides.Being a woman as they say you are,you will have to learn here not to talk from both sides of your mouth.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7890
Nalin, obviously U have never been in another country, or around military bases or personnel..U, the alleged world class traveler, obviously lived a very sheltered life...and U still do NOT comprehend English too well, if U correlate that to me being a sex maniac and child abuser..

Young prostitutes who solicitate men daily are common..that doesn't make the men sex perver*ts playing with children, as U imply and insinuate..again U go spreading bogus info and fulfilling your need for attention and your feeble attempt to bash me...but U mislead everyone here and in a VERY serious manner..and belive me, I wouldn't do U for all the money in the world..the thought is disgusting!...I would rather eat shi*t and die!...so quit flattering yourself and start taking some of those meds U know so much about and preach to others..

BTW..why don't U take the ways of the old and proud Japanese soldiers and go commit, harry carry!...give us all a break!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1963
LK: The Mafia can have their own internal rules and methods of doing business, but the public protection law will always win in the end.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7893
what?...STFU...U are incoherent again!...that post really is pertinent to this conversation..LMAO

heres one for U....the sky is blue, pass it on!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1964
LK: This is what you wrote AND MORE.

"she's (nalin) ..........a 14 year old girl, who won't listen to anybody"
"actually immigrant wh*ores like U kept saying to me " hey GI.. blow job, I give U for $5"

Ask your friends to explain this famous poem to you.
I have put it in here unaltered.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on; nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it.
----- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam

Gold Member

Post Number: 7896
someone call Bellvue hospital!!....Quick!...get her back in bed and take away that computer!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1965
Friends of LK: LK is asking for real help at last. When you call Bellvue hospital, make sure you give them LK's address.

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
Kevin the way i change had NOTHING to do with people being band in here and as for "both sides of my mouth" I am intitled to MY OWN APPINIONS not LKs or YOURS or anyone elses in here. LMAO .. IF you read anythig .. It had to with LK and ME ONLY.. so do think I care about the "OTHERS" that were band .. It is VERY clear to me that I have no friends in here so there for I only NOW shall I defend MYSELF.But if i see an injustice being done in here i will say what i think. So don't get me mixed up with the "others"
LK and NILAN .. you two better open up an other thread to continue this fighting between the 2 of you. That way I dont have to read about it and stay out of that thread. this stuff is getting old now... thank and have a nice day.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
satscanner SATSCANNER THE DAY YOU WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN (YOUR AND YOU ARE,) I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE THIS SITE FOR GOOD. }

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
"You're" an idiot!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Posted by SatScanner on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 03:44 am:

cartier,cartier,get to the back of the bus.You can't go anywere and
not cause trouble.
please tell me what is wrong with your anywere satfuckeeeeeeer

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
DOREEN WHAT IS YOUR FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGG PROBLEM . I DONT TALK TO YOU , I DONT EVEN LIKE THE NAME DOREEN TO START WITH . SO WHY YOU HAVE TO MAKE A COMMENTS ABOUT ME . YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME.

DORREN YOU DONT HAVE NEITHER DICKKKKK NOR A PUSSYYYYYYYYYY AND YOU DONT HAVE MUCH ATTENTION FROM POEPEL AROUND YOU . THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU IS JERRY SRINGER . FUCKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU AND EVEN IF U PAY ME I WILL NOT GIVE U SOME ATTENTION . SO KEEP WRITTING COMMENTS ABOUT ME . RETARDED UGLY FAT DICKKKKKKKKK HEAD

Silver Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 119
well i just have to know, if you Dont have a "D)ck" or a "Puzzy" just how do you P Doreen. i didnt think this was medically possible!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
yes it is medically possible, she can piiiiiiiiii and take shiiiiiit from her asssssss like the rest of chiken . dorren is living right now in cartier clinic. she will be exposed to the public soon . doreen latest pictureUpload

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 905
cuckoo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us