FREE Spyware tool here..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7772
..U must use email filters and spyware tools, no matter where U go on the internet..there are many free ones...adaware is a great one..

What is Ad-Aware SE?
Next

Ad-Aware SE is the latest version of our award winning and industry leading line of antispyware solutions and represents the next generation in Spyware detection and removal. It is quite simply the most advanced solution available to protect your privacy. With the all new Code Sequence Identification (CSI) technology that we have developed, you will not only be protected from known content, but will also have advanced protection against many of their unknown variants.

Designed for Windows 98, 98SE, Win ME, Win NT 4, Win 2000, and Win XP Home/Professional you can be sure that you will have the most effective privacy protection that has ever been offered by Lavasoft. Ad-Aware SE Personal edition will comprehensively scan your memory, registry, hard, removable and optical drives for known Data-mining, aggressive advertising, Parasites, Scumware, selected Keyloggers, selected traditional Trojans, Dialers, Malware, Browser hijackers, and tracking components.

See the What's new in Ad-Aware SE? chapter for a detailed description of the improvements we have built into our latest version of Personal edition.

Free download..Ad-Aware SE Personal (Free Download)

http://www.lavasoft.com/products/select_your_product.php

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1178
HEY! DOREEN are you listening ?I recomended this to you awile back.

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 162
Well now I see we are NOT just spamming the forum with FTA sites now we are giving out free advertizing for other product as well... Well you want a list of good sites for all that stuff here you go ...
http://www.paretologic.com/index.aspx

http://www.spybot.info/en/index.html

http://www.webroot.com/land/mb/indexTryFree.php

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx

http://www.lavasoft.com/products/select_your_product.php

There are more but i ue these .. some you have to pay for.

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
Oh and Sat i have been using most of these for years .. so you didnt recommend anything to me at all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
Oh and don't forget My other Hobby Is Copmuters .. I know all about computer software .. I also test things out Alot. By the way there are Maleware ,dialers, torjons and other things as well you need to look out for.
Symptoms that your PC is infected
You receive frequent popup advertisements
Your homepage taken over by an unfamiliar website
Your computer becomes increasingly sluggish
A new toolbar is added to your Internet Explorer browser
Your browser is slow to open and / or requested pages are slow to load
Your searches are redirected to unfamiliar websites
Your system becomes unstable or you encounter frequent computer errors
Your computer connects itself to the internet or sends email messages without your permission
You see unknown or suspicious processes in the list of running tasks
You receive warning messages that your PC is infected
Unknown antispyware programs install themselves without your permission
You experience a surge in unsolicited emails arriving at your inbox
These are just some of the symptoms of spyware. Spyware is capable of more sinister activities such as stealing your passwords, credit card details and bank account logins.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7794
Doreen...providing the members a GREAT security/safety tool for their computers is NOT spamming!...offering a FREE spyware program to prevent computer spyware/malware (malicious software) can hardly be compared to SPAMMING this site with links to possibly dangerous sites that can invade your privacy, and create more spam for your computer...your thought process is illogical!..

its too bad U became aligned with the troublemakers here, and want to bash me and others for providing a safe free program that will benefit all the true GOOD members here..and as the troublemakers did/do , U then must try and outdo me to hide your true intentions of bringing harm to this site... U have already once infected my computer, costing me much money and time ( I dropped my guard once and thought I could trust u), but U could never attack my puter again once I activated adaware and some other security/safety programs when talking to U privately, which I discontinued once I learned your HABIT of luring various men from here into private conversations and then hacking into their computers....U are NO computer expert for sure, just a woman puter hacker preying on men....sound like satscanner got the best of U, then dumped ya, like me..now u have a vengeance against all men here..

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
This is a list of things to look out for on your computer.. if you have any of these you might be at risk of speading theses to others or craching your computer. I would recpmend that you use some of my above sudjested software to remove any or all threats in this list .

Spyware

2Spy!
AB System Spy
Actions Monitor
Activity Monitor
Activity Monitor 2002
Activity Logger
Activity Logger 2002
Alexa
AppsTraka
BonziBuddy
Covert Operation Monitor
CrackedEarth
Cyber Snoop
Desktop Detective
Desktop Spy
Discover
DSS Agent
EBlaster
Family Keylogger
FavoriteMAn
FlashTrack
Global Patrol
Gratisware
Hack99
Hell's Little Spy
HotKeysHook
HotTextVariant
IAmBigBrother
Is My Spouse Cheating?
I.E.Pluginv2
iLookUp
INetSpeak
Informer
IntraSpy
Investigator
Invisible Keylogger Stealth
ISpyNow
Key Logger
Keyboard Recorder
Keycorder
Keystroke Reporter
KeyKey
Lid Trojan
LoverSpy
MoM
MSinfosys
MSView
NetGuarder
ngc Inet Monitor
Phantom
PrivateNet
ProBot
RealPX
Retreive
SafeNET
Salus
SaveKeys
SC-Keylogger
Screen Logger
Search-Explorer
Sentry Spy
SideStep
Silent Guard
Silent Watch
Spector
SpyAssault
SpyCapture
SpyPC
Spytech SpyAgent
Spytech SpyAnywhere
Spyware Nuker
StarLux
SurfingSpy
Total Velocity TVTMD
Transponder
UCmore
Vividence
VX2
WildTangent
Windows Spy
WinGuardian
WinRecon
Win-Spy
Winvestigator
Win32-Aspam.Trojan
XtraKeys Keylogger
Zyncos Mark
Adware & Browser Hijackers

7FaSSt
180Solutions
ABCSearch
AccessMember
ACXInstall
Adbreak Adware
AdGoblin
AdsInContext
Adsincontext
AdTodi
AdvertBar
Advertise Bar
Alexa
AllCyberSearch
Aornum
AppsTraka
AproposMedia
ASpam Adware
AtHoc
Attune
Aureate
AutoSearch
BabelE
Backweb lite
Bargain Buddy
BDE Projector
BHO LinkReplacer
Black Stones Adware
BonziBuddy
Brilliant Digital
Browser Aid
BrowserPal
Browser Toolbar
BuddyPicture
Bulla BHO
CashBar Adware
CashToolbar
ClearSearch
Clearstream
CleverHook
ClickTheButton
ClickTillUWin
Client Man
ClockSync
CnsMin
Codename Alwin
Comet Cursor
Comet Systems
Comload
Common Name
ComodTrust
Conducent TimeSink
CNSMin
Codename Alwin
CoolSavings
CoolSearch
CoolWebSearch
Comload
CreativeNewsUpdate
Cydoor
Cytron
DailyWinner
DashBar
Deltabar
DeltaClick
Densmail
Discover
DivagSurfairy
Dog Pile
DogPile
DotComDialer
Download Accelerator
Download Agent
Download Ware
DownloadReceiver
DownloadWare
DyFuca
E2Give
eAcceleration
eAnthology
EasyInstall
Ebates MoneyMaker
eGroup
eight-digit
eUniverse
eXact
EzCyberSearch
ezSearching
Ezula
Fair Dialer
Fake Anti Popup BHO
FavoriteMAn
FlashTrack
FlowGoBar
Flyswat
FreeHQMovies
FreeScratchWin
FriendGreetings
Gator
Gigatech Superbar
Global Patrol
Global Toolbar
GoHip
Go'Zilla
Gratisware
HaltaVista
HighTrafficsAds BHO
Hi-Wire
Hotbar
HotText
HuntBar
iNetSpeak
IncMail
Internet Optimizer
iLookup
INetSpeak
IPInsight
iStartHere
ISTBar
iWon
iWon BHO
LetsSearch
LinkSummary
LinkZZ
Look2Me
Lop.com
LuckySearch
Lycos Sidesearch
MailClass
MailToClass
MainPean Dialer
MarketScore
MD Dialer
MediaCharger
MediaLoads
MediaPlayer Unique ID
MediaUpdate
Meridian
MOM
MoneyTree
Morpheus BHO
MovieNetworks
MS Connect
MSBlaster Worm
MS-Connect
Msinfosys/AutoSearch
MSView
My Search
MyPageFinder
MySearch
MyWay Speedbar
MyWebSearch
Natural
NavExcel
Net Pal
Netguarder
Netpal
NetRat
Netster
Network Essentials
NetZip
New.net
Newton Knows
ngc Inet Monitor
NJStar
NowBox
nProtect
On Web Media
Onflow
OnWebMedia
OpinionBar
Outwar
PeopleOnPage
PK Plugin
PopUp Notes
PortalSearching
Power Scan
PowerSearch
PowerStrip
Praize Toolbar
PrivateNet
Probot
QcBar
QuickFlicks
QuickLaunch
Radiate
RapidBlaster
SAH Agent
SaveKeys
Save Now
Scratch and Win
SearchALot
Search Exe
Search Hook
Search Toolbar
Search V Bho
Search123
Search4Free
Search-Aide
SearchALot
SearchBarCash
SearchEnhancement
SearchEx
Search-Explorer
SearchForIt
SearchPike Redirector
SearchSeekFind
SearchSquire
SecondPower
SeekSeek
Shareaza
ShopForGood/Marketdart
ShopNavSearch
SNRG Malware
Sputnik
Spyware Nuker (Fake Anti Spy)
StoolBar
Start Surfing
StripPlayer
SubSearch
SuperBar
SurferBar
Surfing Spy
Surfmonkey
SurfPlugin
SurfPlus
SVAPlayer
SwimSuitNetwork
SVA Player
TinyBar
TinyBar.B
TinyBar.C
TurboDownload
Twisted Humor
UCmore
UnderageHost
UpdateLoader Malware
URLBlaze
URLSearchHook
Virtual Bouncer
VX2 Variant
W32.Aspam.Trojan.B
Wazam
WeatherCast
Web3000
WebDialer
WebHancer
WebInstallDialer
WebSearch
Whazit
WhenUSave
WildTangent
Win32/Aspam.Trojan
WinEssential
Winpup
Winvestigator
Wishbone
WorldAnywhere
Worm.SDBot
WurldMedia
Xupiter
XXX Trojan
xxx-toolbar
ZeroPopupBar
ZipClix
ZyncosMark

Dialers

Action Dialer
Connect2Party Dialer
eCom Dialer
eGroup Dialer
Fair Dialer
MainPean Dialer
MD Dialer
MoneyTree Dialer
Paris V0yeur Dialer
RedHotNetworks Dialer
RemoteAccess Dialer
RLM Dialer
Sync.Net Dialer
TSCash Dialer
UK2video Dialer
WebInstall Dialer
XDialer
XDriver Dialer

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
FUCCK OFF LK you did that all on your own YOU STUPID IDIET...How can I give you ad-aware and sh1t you have to download or got to a web site to get that crap. ... YOU NOW ADVERTZE AD-AWRE only because your own PC didn't have anything on it to stop you from getting it .. YOUR SO CALLED CRASH wasn't by me but by your damned self that you fuccked up long before I came into your life . Your own tech friend had to get you a lot of stuff to fix what you yourself put on there . GET YOUR FACTS STRATE PAL... STOP SPREADING RUMMOR ABOUT ME lK. YOU... My so called friend are bashing me in public trying to ruin any rep. I may have in here because why ? ? I out posted you in here in this thread? I AM TRYING TO HELP OUT Sorry I know more than you do in this subject . BUT I DID NOT CRASH YOUR PC SO STOP FUCKKING SAYING THAT Maybe you should upgrade it to WINDOWS XP OR VISTA ... All you use is windows Millennium .. How out dated .
YOU REALLY THINK FOR ONE SECOND I CAME IN HERE TO BASH YOU ..All you have done lately is go out of your way to bash me ... ... MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO THE MODS OR ADMINS AND GET YOUR A@S BAND.
UP DATE TOM ..... I STOPED TALKING TO YOU BECAUSE IN YOUR MIND EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ALL ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME. ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU .. SO GET OVER IT !!!! I am giving out helpful information for your "FREE SOFTWARE THREAD" THATS ALL.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7801
A post from a woman dumped and scorned!...and exposed!...

BTW...FYI...instant messsengers are commonly used to transfer viruses and spyware with pics and links...U would know that if U knew something about puters..I learned the hard way NEVER to trust you!...and so did Minn rock...and obviously your attempts at satscanner here backfired and blew up in your own face! ...and if I were U, I would tread lightly here as I still have some revealing pics... Mrs Ponty.. ..

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1190
I'm not sure whats going on here,but it seems to be some kind of close friendship that is going south, and somehow I and minn are getting dragged in to this.I'm not aware of any attempts by dorreen that you are referring too.I never attempted , or hacked anyones pc.I can't comment on minn's posistion or opinion in all this because I don't have any idea what it is or even if he is aware of whats happening here.But I'm shure if he did he woulld not be impressed at all.I also think that these differences should be settled in private and not in a public forum,meant to harm a persons credibility.Lk I'm really disapointed and shocked that you would stoop so low as to blackmail a person in a public forum with the threat of reavealing pictures.I'm not sure they exist or not,but thats not the issue here. Normally I would stay away from this argument but LK has mentioned me in this dispute and that makes me also involved and disgusted at the way you handled this lk.I think you owe some people here an appology.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
Oh my god LK you got dumped by me remember that!!! As for Minn and Sat they have not dumped me at all . .. They still chat with me . yes i know about "Im" mess. and sh!t .... YOUR POINT?
Please do not use Minn in your attemet to bash me. He is not here to defend himself. This is getting close to blackmale and just what do you hope to gain out of this? ... You really should rethink your attemets my friend ... One thing i know is you take one more step to reviel any pics of me without my poermition ... You CAN and Will get charges .. read up on that for abit . and if you feel you must try to disgrase me in public .. more power to you!! ... i am not doing this .. you are ... remember that .. i am just stating the facts and how i see it you are the one bringing up personal isuses NOT ME . I am NOT trying to insalt you or betray you .. You are doing this all on your own . i could go on all about you real life and how things are... but i wont lower myself to your level of standers. You are tredding on thin ice and should stop it now... before you really make yourself look like a real a@s. I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU LK... so don't think for one second i am intimidated by you. You are like everyone else in this world ... you are NOT GOD!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7806
satscanner...her intent was to hack into your computer, believe me I know,she did mine...U beat her to it and got her first..

Blackmail?.....its called a WARNING and ULTIMATUM and ists her choice!....she has been ALREADY going around and revealing my private info, I am ONLY using whatever steps are necessary to stop it, if she continues..thats her choice and will suffer the consequences!...I don't like the idea either but if thats what needed, and she wants to continue to expose my personal info I will do the same... this is ONLY a threat at this point and I would not like to be pushed into it, but I will not allow this invasion of my privacy to continue either!...I'm not vengeful, but I don't allow this BS either..thats why I said "tread lightly"..

BTW...I have spoken to her privately and was blown off...so here I am now publicly, warning all of U about her...and warninh her of possible consequences, if this continues...I don't play these games but I use whatever resources I have to protect myself...do u have a better idea, like begging or kissing azz...sorry but thats not me..

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
LK and just how did i "hack " into your computer ? can you please explain to me and others about the presses because I DONT KNOW HOW . and IF i DO you honestly think your PC would be working right now?
... I am not a hacker dumb a@s. The day you prove to everyone i am will be a miracle You just don't get it do!!!! Warn all the people you want too and as for MY CHOISE ... you are the one lying here and i am just defending my honour. You are the one that just wont stop. and your so called private info... you stated that conversation not me .. i was explaining to you what i thought about it .. i told you back then and i am telling you again i did not hack you. SO PLEASE STOP SPEADING RUMORS this is the last time i will ask this .Next time i will get the admins in here and have yourself removed.
"she wants to continue to expose my personal info I will do the same:" <<<< when did i start this? You started it!
"BTW...I have spoken to her privately and was blown off"... Sounds to me like you just did it again ... telling everyone your own personal stuff.<<<<< you emailed me and gave me sh!t
for dumping you. Now you are getting even with me like a highscool boy. how sweet.. Don't go there LK . If I was A HACKER you would not be here right now typing SH!T I would be crashing your computer right now .
I am done with you and your stupid game . So don't worry I am not going to respond to your attempts to bash me any more ... if you keep it up so be it .. I have nothing else to say . I have done nothing to anyones computer nore shall it do anything to them . You are a desprit man in need of attention. Lk ..
Have a good day and STAY THE FUCKK AWAY FROM ME . You are making your self look stupid now .... Sat and MINN and others can see this now. yes Minn is still around .. he just reads this forum .. he left because of LK .. But he will be back when he feels he wants to . SO LK SHUT YOUR MOUTH and dont be putting words in others peoples mouth like i have already read you do.

Bronze Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 89
WOW! lovers quarrel? o.O

Gold Member

Post Number: 7813
Not hardly...I ended that months ago when I realized what she was all about..

I will NOT have anything to do with her, but will not permit her to disclose my personal info privately nor publicly to others anymore...if she shuts up and quits stalking me, then this will end..

Notice that I started this thread by simply posting a great site for a free spyware tool..she then followed me here and implied I was SPAMMING..and notice how many other posts she follows me and asks for my help...both here and privately in PM's..

Doreen...leave me alone and all will be alright...your choice!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us