Xrica X-5 Receiver...New Product...

Bronze Member
Username: Worldftacom

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 54
There's a new receiver out the Xrica X-5..
Visit http://www.ftabins.net
or http://www.worldfta for tech support.
Upload

Bronze Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 55
Upload
http://www.worldfta.com

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7777
I myself will never recommend a NEW make receiver ...not until they have proven themselves both hardware and software support...let the company give out 500 to various sites/forums to test for 6 months , then start selling them... My money is NOT for guinea pig use so some unknown company can make money off of me!

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2073
I'll take a free sample! LOL I'm with you. I'm not going to buy something just to test it. While I have a few new STB's that I test, they have all been from companies well established.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7779
Yes in the past, many times I have been given receivers for Free in exchange for the testing and a review...I haven't heard anything about this receiver , so will NOT even entertain the thought of actually spending my own money on an unproven product!

Bronze Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 56
Well as usual and not unexpected from you and your many alias' you have proven yourself to be not a true tester. Stick with your old 16mb slow processor dinosaurs...that's ok by me..
If it weren't for new products you wouldn't have what you are watching now and there wouldn't be any improvements..I always suspected that you were working for the govenment. Putting down a truly awesome receiver just enforces my belief.
Now come to find out the websites you keep referring people to are hosted by company's that
are contracted by the govenment. So people that read this, don't go to any websites that these people claim to be "trusted" websites and register there.
As to this receiver, believe me it's a great little box with great support from "The Xrica Team"...Bins are being released regularily.
Updates as necessary to correct bugs and enhance
features. It's brand new and not "officially released yet, but there are a few available for
true "testers". They sell for around $140 shipped. Bins are released at:
http://www.ftabins.net home of the Xrica Team
For more information and Pics visit xricausa.com, worldfta.com, or ftabins.net

Gold Member

Post Number: 7781
world...I didn't bash U...no need to show your true character and initiate trouble with me as u just tried!...U just lost any credibilty here by unnessarily bashing me , spamming your own site, and spamming an unknown unproven BRAND new receiver that may be junk with NO support!...U've just shown that U are a lowlife like the banned troublemakers that WERE here and U associated with...nobody with half a brain will now ever listen to U again here...go back to your hole a nd spam your crap there..if your site is so good then U should be busy there selling this crap to the newbie members there..stealing their money!...I know, U're greedy and don't have enuff members there to get rich with your stealing!

BTW...I don't need to prove I'm a tester to U, and DEFINITELY NOT stupid enuff to believe ANYTHING U post, or throw away my money on a BRAND new possible Piece Of Sh*it (POS) with NO proven history or track record!...U are a scammer and a spammer!...U must think people here are really dumber than U....NOT!

Bronze Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 57
Well first off nobody asked you here in the first place, it was you who initiated the trouble. Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt..Which is what u just did and your free tv'r buddies.
And I must have touched a nerve based upon your response. Well I've wasted enough time here with you and your stupidity...go try to ruin somebody's day that cares what you say..
This post is strickly to inform readers of an alternative and new product that is available, period..It was not designed to provoke, or bash any other product that is currently available.
Any further posts in this thread should be considered ludicrous and off topic...
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1897
The important thing about this new receiver is that it uses a Fujitsu MB20H processor. I do not know of any other receiver using this processor. It has 4MB flash and 32Mb SDram, and is otherwise well appointed.
The support for the processor would remain an issue to be resolved with time.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1168
I just bought a zxtsa-supersat ,from www.weselltoloosers.com .How can I tell if it's a clone?Were can I get the bin also?Iknow this is a new reciever and new site,but it was spammed here so I bought in. HELP PLEASE!

Username: Jrpca

Home, Nb Canada

Post Number: 2
well LK its not hard to see you really don't know what your talking about ... your a dumb a s s ...

this site would be better off without people like you ... so now im giving you some of your own crap back .......wake up man ...

as for the xrica x5 receiver i have one and they are the vary best ... a real good price .. the support is great .. i would say to all REAL TESTERS not this punk LK ... yes buy this receiver you will not be sorry .... at all ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1188
jrpca:My post above was satical about the xrica x-5 and you tottally missed it.You should read a bit before you go off on anybody.And why would you care what anybody thinks about this receiver? You really take it too personal ,it's only a receiver and you make a personal attack on somebody.Whats your connection to this receiver?

Home, Nb Canada

Post Number: 5
LK YOU have 7793 post here is there one thats anygood to anyone at all ... i think not ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1189
Oh,thats rite your with ftabins....making sense now.

Home, Nb Canada

Post Number: 6
well its note that im with ftabins.net ..its just people like him saying all the stupid stuff he says about members from here and anywhere ..

and im sure i guy like him .. he'll have lots of Lie's and crap to say about me as well ....lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 7799
jrpca..actually I have been promoting ftabins here for awhile (but now will discourage it)...I have always disliked U and the other mods and admins there as being very unfriendly, spammers, and not very knowledgeable...but u copy/paste some good info...

I will NO longer recommend Ftabins here to anybody, No sense me helping the site out and then getting bashed from it...this is not the first time U lowlifes mods there have done this..if U noticed I not once bashed U or your site here in this thread , and ONLY bashed the idea of buying an unproven product!..U people at ftabins are NOT too bright!

I even asked andrew there if myself and PRFRMNJ could bring some members from here to ftabins, and was told, that Ftabins didn't need us or could care less about us here at Ecoustics..so take your dumbazz out of here and insults to Ecoustics members elsewhere!...crawl back to your scamming ftabins site..

hey PRFRMNJ...now u understand what I said about ftabins and their condescending "we don't need you" attitude..I hope u don't recommend this site to others anymore either...

Bronze Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 58
Well once again LK nobody invited you in this tread and as usual you have done nothing more than prove to readers that what I have said is true. You are a typical government employee with no imagination and by replying in this thread after I said not too just proves it..Go away an annoy someone else...

Any further posts in this tread by you defaming this great little receiver won't do anything but boost it's credibilily, because if you don't like it, then it must be good..

Upload
Xrica Receivers Technical Support Website Only
No other receivers are supported

Gold Member

Post Number: 7808
there U go again...bashing and spamming here!...U and your site have no credibility..

Home, Nb Canada

Post Number: 7
you know if you weren't so rude to everyone this wouldn't be happening .. myself i would like to just get a long with everybody .. but im real tired of the things you say about people and site's, so i lowered myself DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL ..

but really i don't like doing this and i will stop now .. after 3 or 4 times of you saying bad things about people and site's that i like ,,, i just had reply the same way you do ... but now im done ... time to move on ... i would like to think you learned something out of all this .. but im sure you haven't .. and im sure you think you have done no wrong .. anyway ... enjoy this bashing site ... and maybe some day this site will clean out members that talk trash just to get the post count up....

Gold Member

Post Number: 7811
Maybe U need to look in the mirror at yourself and speak the truth to yourself!!...and appreciate it when somebody offers assistance instead of slapping that hand and being threatened by it...then badmouthing the ones u feel insecure and threatened by...obviously U have a very fragile ego and are extremely vain!

Bronze Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 59
Once again you have returned to where you are not wanted...in the real world this would be called trespassing and would be grounds to have you arrested..do not come in here, there are literally 1000's of post's on this website where I'm sure you could be beside here...go away and don't come back..You are not welcome in any of the threads that I start and you're comments border on criminal activity.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7812
world...U are the newbie here, NOT me...U leave and quit spamming this site...U have your own site that needs your attention...U have NO need to be here except to scam and spam the members here...hit the road jack!

BTW...I really don't care what U post!,,so STFU !...do u think U are talking to some kid?....criminal activity?...I believe the reality of this is, that your site is criminally supplying illegal software to intentionally and illegally steal satelite TV....U are in GRAVE jeopardy, not me pal...LOL...U may want to think about that before U ever attempt to bully or threaten me ever again pal!...I don't scare or get pushed around by scumballs like U..spamming and scamming!

BTW...obviously U are stupid and know nothing regarding the law, either trespasing or stealing satellite..but keep it up and U may learn first hand, upfront and personal, about the law!

Bronze Member

North, FL USA

Post Number: 60
Once again you have trespassed where you are not wanted...My website is 100% legal..there are no keys, no illegal bins and nothing that claims to support pirating satellite signals. We are strictly a technical support website for the
Xrica receiver...I have reported you to the administration of this website and have filed a complaint as to your activities here.. What you
do is violate every rule that this website has,
with total disregard for others.
Your threats don't intimidate me..I am doing nothing illegal on my website and it will be going long after you are gone...As to spamming,
the only spamming going on here is to let people know of new products that are being released
in the interests of promoting the satellite industry...If there are no new products coming out, then there really won't be a need for support websites or for that matter, this forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7814
hey pal...even your nick is SPAM!...so u are spamming a site that doesn't offer anything to testers here!...no wonder u are here spamming!...nobody wants your "have nothing" site..

Bronze Member

North, FL USA

Post Number: 61
Once again you don't see the big picture here, with your little brain..Let me spell it out for you...S U P P O R T... that's all we do..
We support Xrica receivers only...and one of the few websites that you can join to get help that is 100% LEGAL....believe it or not there are a lot of people that need help programming, setting up dishes, satellite information, which lnb or dishes to purchase just to name a few of the things that we do. We are the only website to my knowledge that supports only 1 manufacturer's product but we can help with any
issues regarding the industry. I think people that purchase this product will be glad to know that help is available to them, and the information they need to solve their problems is just a mouse click away. No waiting on a phone for hours, pushing buttons to get thru a computerize answering machine...only to be brushed off to another service. Xrica is going to be a different kind of Satellite Receiver when it comes to support...a dedicated support website..that's something no one else has at this time, but probably will after they see how well it works for us. It is not necessary for us
to carry Third Party Software, plenty of websites allready have it, nor do we condone pirating satellite signals. We only offer technical support...

This receiver and the other models that are soon to be released are Top of the line when it comes to Quality Components, Ease of Use, Features, and
Value, not to mention SUPPORT...

Here are just a few things that makes the X-5
so great..

1..Fujitsu MB20H Processor...
This processor was designed specifically for
Video processing..
You can read more information about it here:
www.xricausa.com
Unit Sells for $139 shipped
in the USA...Shipping Worldwide is available.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7819
More Spam..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1191
Some pretty bold statements,"This unit outperforms the vs extreme in picture quality,vidieo proceesing speed ,epg."

Is this your personal opinion ? or do you have any indepent non/biased test results from any reliable puplished sources ?

Remember it's all about credability in this bussiness.If you can't produce any documention to back up your claims,why should we believe anything you said or will say to sell your product?

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 646

For the worldfta
I am looking for a new receiver, but let me ask you this. You say that there are no keys, no illegal bins and nothing to support pirating satellite signals. Then why would anyone here buy this Xrica receiver?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1932
worldfta com has made his point that there is a genuinely new receiver with a particularly strong processor. Fujistu is a world renounced company from Japan and I would expect that they would have a high quality chip there.
There is always a question of software. Motorola 68000 is a great processor but Intel's Pentium won the battle, all because of the software.
The distrubing part is that when soembody promoted strongly (in a similar way) the Magnum Extremeview in this forum, nobody attacked that person. Why? Because that person happened to be LK.
I suggest you all leave worldfta alone and decide for yourself whether you like the receiver or not. At the same time I would suggest to worldfta to be satisfied with the level of promotion already done and the information already provided, and now restrict yourself to reponding to specific questions. The guys here have asked questions, and you are justified in answering them breifly and intelligently and for them not to call it spam.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1194
Good point nalin,and has anyone other than promoters tested this yet?

Bronze Member

Home, Nb Canada

Post Number: 11
i have ..and yes the xrica x5 receiver is great ..

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 593
Hey Jrpca,

How are you, friend?

Bronze Member

Home, Nb Canada

Post Number: 12
hello AV .. NOT bad man thanks .. and you ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 594
I'm fine, too. Yo - Thanks A LOT for helping DssWorld.

Bronze Member

Home, Nb Canada

Post Number: 13
just took a look at www.xrica-x5.com

Bronze Member

Home, Nb Canada

Post Number: 14
Anytime AV .. sorry i havent been around.. i have been helping out a friend of mine setting up www.funforums.info almost done helping him and will soon move on to a new site ..again ... lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 595
Jrpca,

Nice website - It's also about FTA, right? Man, I need help with DssWorld. If you have time, can you please post some manuals and useful info? Thanks! Files and keys...I can manage that. I am gonna register at www.funforums.info. You know that u r Super Moerator at DssWorld, right?

Bronze Member

North, FL USA

Post Number: 62
Ok just want to apologize to all legitimate people viewing this thread..It was only my intention to introduce testers to a new product for their review, and not to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man..
I think for all of you that are interested in
trying out this unit that you won't be disappointed with it's performance. I have been testing one for about a week now and am impressed. I have tested many receivers over the last few years and must say in my experienced opinion that this reciever blows away everything I have ever used in the past. The picture quality is the best that I have seen so far, channel scanning in about a minute on every sat,the stereo sound quality is excellent with very low noise and the epg is very informative and easy to read. The Xrica Team is staying on top of things in providing bin support for this reciever and promises to continue to do so. Having 4mb of flash ram also provides for large bins in the future. This is
Xrica's first release budget priced receiver. There are many more models in the works and soon to be released..I will post more information on the new models at the appropriate time.
Thanks to all for your consideration and I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone in posting this information.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7844
Spoken like a TRUE used car salesman!...especially one that ONLY sells and supports this product, and no others!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7845
and Thanks for the UNBIASED product review...and spamming your product and site again!...LMAO!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1936
We will be interested in newer releases, especially a HDTV version, considering the processor has the capability.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7861
WE?...

Bronze Member

Home, Nb Canada

Post Number: 18
yes HDTV version would be great .. i think we will all see great things from the xrica team

Bronze Member

North, FL USA

Post Number: 63
bump

Bronze Member

North, FL USA

Post Number: 68
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 64
guys how do u expect poeple to trust anything you say with this ways. fighting killing each other what the hell is wrong with you all.
we do love to see millions of new reciever out in market but the most important thing is : will be any thec support for these boxs. ?and if there is who guarranty me that next time the boxs are down i will get the bin in timelly manners and not to wait life time . at least with the boxs we know we have super tech support . if the new box is great it will speak for itself until then we just hold our horses.that's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to one .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1263
Good post cartier,see your meds are working.You have removed the caps,and improved your spelling,did away with the frofanity,and we can actually understand you! very good cartier.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
well thanx satscanner im so glad that you feel that way . thanx for the remark that my spelling is good now . Now it's your turn : it's not frofanity it's profanity . so work on your spelling .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
jrpca can you send me one >?i would love to test it. /
by the way it's not impressive waiting for 10 mn to download the bin. and scanning in minute and half it's not that great . my viewsat is doing it in 30 sec and my old pansat 2700 that i gave away for charity is scanning in less than 60s.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
satscanner unless you correct your spelling before insulting other about it. i will invit you to the party.

Bronze Member

Funforums.info, Nb Canada

Post Number: 35
it doesn't take 10min to download a bin ..

it took about 10min to load the 9 DAY EPG that's all ..

it loads the file fast .. and i have viewsat don't get me wrong viewsats are great ...

but the xrica x5 scans all the sat alot quicker than any viewsat ..

hey its just my review of the xrica receiver ..

you don't have to like it or buy one ..just passing on receiver reviews (info)

i still like my vs and the many other receivers i have ..but i do like the xrica x5 the most ..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1266
You are funny cartier,I like that.Maybe your not as bad as try to be.Time will tell.But the recent changes you have made are a good thing.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
jrpca i feel like u get offended . you asked us to go and look for this box . i went to look for information i got your review. and based on your review i stated what i stated. and dont keep reminding me of i like or bla bla bla . im discussing with you stuff here .
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk no problem any one who came with the review about boxes we have to say here is my credit card charge me and send me one .

well now im about to go to have drink but tommorrow :-) my amex is ready for your use bro and charge me one more send it to satscanner he just broke his and now all he watch is squirelle next to his window :-)
good night guys.

Bronze Member

Funforums.info, Nb Canada

Post Number: 36
not offended at all just correcting your mistake about the 10min thing man...

wow you guys here really like to try and start s h i t with everybody ..lol.. anyway no big deal man ...

PS .. i don't sell them man .. just giving my review ....

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2150
JRPCA - if you're going to hang around here, you might want to get used to that. LOL. As you can see from the date of my original registration and numbers of posts, I've already done so. Just a recommendation! LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1267
Thanks cartier,but I'd rather watch the squirrels in the window than have one of these boxes.Btw you have now posted two posts, in different threads, which I can understand and agree with you,I think I crossed into the twilight zone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us