Please i needs the new keys ?

Username: Kazanrov

Post Number: 3
Please the keys posted yesterday , 00 that started c3 and 01 with e5 aren't working some body sent to me the keys but were the mention before and no worked , please send me the real keys no that i talk before .thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Alfons_ramahotmailcom

Call me when... Albanian

Post Number: 61
tvkeyz.com

Username: Saqeeb90

Post Number: 3
82 and 110 and 148 sattelite are down. i can't see any channel please post new keys

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7593
U are lazy...don't deserve any help...and do NOT double post...u must be about 10 or extremeley stupid and lazy!!

Username: Saqeeb90

Post Number: 5
fu

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1817
LK: No abuse to posters. If you do not like the question do not answer and do not waste bandwidth.
Countless people have warned you about this before.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7597
Nalin shut up...blow it out your azz...I speak the truth!...bite me, I'm an adult and can say what I want...who the fuukk are U to tell me what to post...U are an azzhole anyways!...go talk to your welfare worker like that!

BTW..all your posts are a waste of bandwidth...also U initiated this beef again, as I was NOT talking to you touchhole!...who died and left U in charge!...U are ONLY a figment of your own imagination!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1822
LK: YOU shut up. You should take your anti-psychotic drugs. They do not work overnight; in fact, some of them take 6-8 weeks to properly kick in. In the meantime, I suggest you watch TV instead of upsetting visitors to the forum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us