Knightrider pansat2700

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisduclo

Post Number: 14
i was doing a "data" transfer via box to box when the box recieving the transfer showed the dreaded flashing lights going back and forth. i am tryng to re flash the factory bin via pc with no success... any suggestions. i spent an hour trying different timing methods.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
bump

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 248
Time to jtag

Username: Jjmg

Post Number: 3
You don't have to jtag. Open your loader with the bin file you need ready to program. Make sure the box is off from the back. Turn on your box and as soon as you see the first sign of the lights on your display download the bin to the receiver immediately. KnightRider lights should be gone. You might have to try it a few times until it works. After that just put in your new bin and you should be good to go.

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1129
Chrisduclo....

Jose Martinez is right on what he is proposing, your problem is very common and is known as "night rider lights", the procedure is:

1.-Get the factory bin.
2.- Have your receiver plugged into the computer and off from the back switch.
3.-Open the loader and get it ready to download.
4.-Turn on your receiver from the switch at the back.
5.-Once you see any light, press the download button on the loader program.

I will also recommend get the new bin you were trying to download from a different source since it might be corrupt...when you get a bin, the file is normally zipped...did you unzipped the bin before trying to download it??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
i gave it another shot this morning and got it to load on the second try. i guess the saying is right... "if at first you dont succeed try, try again." thanks for your support and suggestions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us