PQ on Ultra and sv4000

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 144
probably i am going to get bashed, first of all i got to say that i have read many threads and i own a sv4000, i understand the many features both have as the problems they have had both, but i would like opinions of who actually owns or have tested both on similar tv's, and of course i want your take on each receivers picture quality.

sv4000 picture is very good but a have an standard definition tv, i trried it on my brothers vizio lcd and it wasnt very good of course that lcd in particular isnt very good.

thx

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1013
I'm not shure about the sv4000 pic quality but wound asume it is no worse or better than the vs ultra which I test.My opinion is I'm not really impressed by the tuner in it.I and many others agree that Pansat does have a better picture quality hands down.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 570

Hey SS
This is not a put down.
You keep spelling SURE with "h"
you must be French.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1019
Usually" dry dent lure" does the correcting on the spelling and grammer ,he's be letting things slide resently...lol,thanks for pointing that out to me,long time since grade school ."sure" not gonna make that mistake again.thanks Kavin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us