ANYONE EXPERIENCE TODAY THIS LOGIN PROBLEM

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 177
. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

IT WAS ONLY ONE TIME TRY. IN EVERY SINGLE SITE I TRIED.

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
NEVER MIND IT WAS SREVER PROBLEM. NOW IT'S FINE

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 775
Luck be dammned!

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 67
I can't believe he thinks it was a server problem! LOL

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 776
lol

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7543
OH U guys didn't know?...all web sites use the same server, and his own ISP would lock him out of sites and give that message which basically says

"hey dummy, enter the correct username and password to log in...and U only have 5 tries, then U must wait 15 minutes before trying again".........LMAO (a common message, when u don't know/forget your own password 5 consecutive times)

I hate when my server does that!....LOL

cartier is always right, the world is always wrong!..

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 71
LK leaving post
No. 1,000,000

Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 07:56 pm:

herb...put down the crack pipe dude!...this entire thread is ridiculous and all untruths in all ways...romper room kiddie posts by juveniles and/or crack heads..

and LK suxit should be a story teller cause thats was one helluva BS story and lie he posted about me, and why he dislikes me...

and I am far from a racist...and using the word "immigrant" does NOT qualify someone as being racists...I may not like all people of all races, but that too does NOT qualify someone as a racist..

cartier...BTW I have been in Iran, Iraq , Israel, Pakistan, India, Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi, United Emigrates and Bahrain...I certainly am aware of their conditions, cultures, animals and creatures..OH, and I have also been in "the city" at least 1000 times, and have lived also in New York....and I'm am not a redneck or even from the South, unless U call Massachusetts "South"..I now happen to live in Florida most of the time, but still own homes in New England (Cape Cod & Martha's Vineyard) as well, and a new recent purchase in upstate in the Adirondacks (north of Albany...off the Northway 87)...and still travel throughout the US and overseas, including NYC, while ocassionally conducting my "consulting" business for the US government..I ONLY come here often to kill time when away from home, and to help newbies who help themselves first, and for the entertainment factor, which has rapidly declined here..unfortunately my Irish temper causes me to strike back at those who attack me for no reasons, and that fact is twisted here by the troublemakers, as a sign of agression by me...and also I dislike liars and scammers and whiners, so obviously I don't belong here..its run its course....the troublemakers, liars, scammers and whiners now rule this site..its in the toilet again..

BTW...I hope U all enjoy my posting of the "How to Manually Input keys" file..since my posts aren't wanted , then my info and files aren't wanted either..U can go look for info and files, yourselves.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7545
dude U must be a MO!...all u do is copy and stalk me, U must really want me!..sorry but I love women, not children or idiots like U..

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 76
Whats was that that you said..

I'm not sure I'm being Ghey enough.

Yeah it looks and reads Ghey. You doing okay.

Please take your little ghey fest somewhere else. You shouldn't be holding the ghey fest meetings out in the open in plubic view. It very untastful to flaut your gheyness in such a way.

xoxooxooxoox

Ryerson's Mommy

Proud Member of The RyersonGheyArmy

International Sisterhood of MS Paint Loco 232

Gold Member

Post Number: 7547
U are correct...your location is...Bottom of the Barrel ..later kid..

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
cartier...BTW I have been in Iran, Iraq , Israel, Pakistan, India, Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi, United Emigrates and Bahrain...I certainly am aware of their conditions, cultures, animals and creatures..OH, and I have also been in "the city" at least 1000 times,

LK I KNOW YOUI HAVE BEEN EVRYWHERE U SAID. IT''S TRUE AND OFCOURSE YOU HAVE . IM JUST WONDERING IF IT WERE IN ECHO8 OR ECHO7 OH WAIT WAIT MAYBE E97W THAT'S WHERE YOU CAN SEE MOST OF THE COUNTRIES. FUCCCCCCCCCK YOU STOP YOUR STUPID BS.

Dry Dent Lure : YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO STILL LOOKING WHO YOUR REAL FATHER . IS IT THE ONE THAT FUUUUCCCCK YOUR MOM AND LEAVE HER OR THE ONE WHO CAME AFTER AND YOU CALL DADY
RyersonGheyArmy : LOOSER AND YOU CAN NOT AND DONT HAVE FUCKKKING BALLLZZZZZZZ TO GO TO THE ARMY.SO SHUT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UP

Ryerson : YOU ARE THE MOST HYPOCRIT SON OF BITCHHHHHHH A RETARDED FAT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM NOT SUCCEDING IN YOUR LIFE . IF YOU DONT SCAM AND SELL BOXES YOU DIE. I ONLY USE IT FOR FUN ,BUT YOU ,YOU USE IT FOR LEAVING.
FINALLY THERE ARE COUPLE OF MY FELLAS USE MY PC AND MY SITE I WOULD BE AN IDIOT LIKE YOU ALLL IF I ASK QUESTION OF LOGIN PROBLEM. SIMPLY I DONT LOOK FOR NOTHING THE BIN IS SENT TO ME WHENEVER I NEED IT AND WHATEVER I NED I GOT IT IN FRACTION OF SECOND NO NEED TO GO NO WHERE.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 778
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
RYERSON GO SPEND SOME FUCKKKING QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY IF U HAVE ONE . YOU SPEND TOO MANY HOURS IN COMPUTER .
M I WONDERING WHY GUYS YOUR WIVES FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK SOMEONE ELES . OR YOU CAN NOT GET IT UP. SO GIVE YOUR A*SSS INSTEAD
MISERABLE

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 780
I DOOOOON'T UUUUUUNDDDERSSSTAAANNNDDD WHHAT SAAAAY UUU BYYY WOOOOOOORDDDSSS U CHOOOOOOOOSE. PLEAAAASE MAKE SENSEEEEE MORRRRRRRRE.

MAAAAAYYYBE ANNNNNNGEEEEER MANNNNNAGGGEMENNNNT WOOOOUUULD BEEEENEEEEFIT UUUU LOOOOOOOTS!PS:GOOOOO FUUUUUUK URSEEEEEELF 22222, ANNNNNNND THAAAAAANNNNNX FOOOOOR SHAAAAARRING UUUUUUUR PSYYYYYCHOSIS EPIIIIIIISOOODE WIIIIIITH UUUUUUS.

Bronze Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 31
?? yo street troll lover, caps key is your friend. but ship him home for a rest

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
MRPIG OR SIMPLY PIG THAT SMELL SO BAD . SO FUCCCCK YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RYERSON YOU ARE SIMPLY IDIOT THAT'S ALL

YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN IT IN FRENSH TOO VA TE FAIRE ENCULER EMMERDEUR

Bronze Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 32
blah blah blah blah? sorry i'm not as well traveled as you are, i can only speak and understand English, can you translate that into english for me?

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 781
Upload

Bronze Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 33
and tell your girlfriend to stop sending self portrats of herself to me cartier

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 68
Dear Cartier,

I'm not sure but I think you were trying to insult me in your earlier post., and that's fine, I have thick skin. The problem is that I can't understand a word you said. I know, I know, it must be frustrating hearing all the sounds coming out of your mouth and seeing all the puzzled looks on the faces of those you're speaking too. Your sentence structure is all over the place and quite frankly, makes me blush with embarrassment. I've taken the time to find a little web site for you. If you accept any advice today, please go to this site (shouldn't have any log in problems there, wink wink) and spend a little time. It will do you a world of good.

http://www.rong-chang.com/

Gold Member

Post Number: 7548
I seriously think that "cartier' must be mentally challenged"...SERIOUSLY guys!...his is NOT an act, and has genuine stupidity...just IGNORE him, he has a serious mental issue NOT related to FTA...and he's not even entertaining...he really has a obvious serious mental condition, and needs help...am I am NOT joking or being mailicious...I feel bad that he's so stupid, and not supervised, and we all "rank" on him..its like picking on a 5 yr old...it ain't right!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 184
...but it is fun

Bronze Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 36
LOL@Ryerson
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums