Lk need your feedback

Bronze Member
Username: Header108

Post Number: 30
LK I have 3 Captiveworks receivers and went to setup a 4 one and found out that it was bad.
I sent it back to CaptiveWorks and have been lied to about them sending me a replacment.
I have had to prove to them that they even received the receiver.
Well after weeks of them not answering my E-mails and Phone Calls they said that they sent one out to me, and even sent me a Fedex tracking #,which Fedex said that they have not received the receiver to ship.
So LK what can i do to get Captiveworks going there custmer support is one of the worst that i have ever seen if you have this problem>
Any ideas LK????????????????????????/

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 46
This message alone is a start. I'd join every sat site you can find and post a message like above.

Negative feedback hurts sales. The louder you yell the more it hurts.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 562

Hey Chas
Could you let us know,where did you buy this receiver?

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 258
i put your post on the sits i go to hop it helps

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7539
Contact www.satscam.com ..and if U paid by credit card or paypal, dispute the charges...contact them ASAP!...since the product was defective and you report it to the CC or paypal , then U should not be held liable for the charges..

satscam will also intercede to the dealer and all people go there to review these scammers and bad dealers.. so they will be EXPOSED!...it will be to the dealers benefit to make good on your money refunded, rather than losing business do to the exposure...and U should print in BOLD letters their site or names here, as well as every site U can find on the net!...don't rolover and and do nothing except let them dictate to U,... U are in charge of your own destiny and the outcome!...GET AGGRESSIVE!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7540
Contact www.satscam.com ..and if U paid by credit card or paypal, dispute the charges...contact them ASAP!...since the product was defective and you report it to the CC or paypal , then U should not be held liable for the charges..

satscam will also intercede to the dealer and all people go there to review these scammers and bad dealers.. so they will be EXPOSED!...it will be to the dealers benefit to make good on your money refund, rather than losing business due to the exposure...and U should print in BOLD letters their site or names here, as well as every site U can find on the net!...don't rolover and and do nothing except let them dictate to U,... U are in charge of your own destiny and the outcome!...GET AGGRESSIVE!

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
Brucester can you post over there that it has been forwarded on to them.

I do not have an account there.

Thanks,
Ledhead

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
Brucester can you post over there that it has been forwarded on to them.

I do not have an account there.

Thanks,
Ledhead

Bronze Member
Username: Header108

Post Number: 31
Well after I told them that I posted here they finily sent out a receiver.
Just remember they received my receiver on 1-23-07 and gave me some bull that they never received it.I had to prove to them that they signed for it.Well I guess you have to be a real hard nose to get things done.
I really like CaptiveWorks Receivers but i do not like the way they treat you when you have to return one to them!!!
As for the question about were I received this CW600s,it was from a guy on E-B*y and after i received it they kicked him to the curb, anyway he would not answer my E-Mails so I had to send it back to the Factory!!

Bronze Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 29
every post i read says not to get Recievers from E-bay, only parts. guess thats a lesson for me to remember. was almost thinking of going that route myself as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_cheung

Post Number: 84
LK is the best!

everything else sucks...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us