Indian Channels - Star World, Star One & Bell ExpressVu channesl

Username: Coolcanada

Post Number: 3
Hi Guys,

Recently came to know that Indian channels - Star One and Star World has been started telecasting in North America. Does any one know how can I have it ? Also, I m in Canada so can I get local channels that you get in BellExpressVu thru my FTA satellite ?

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 256
what type of fta box do you have and what bin do you have in it now need more info before we can help you i have cw600p with bin 1.35 and get all channels on bev local and ppv vu venus all 11 of them plaboy nhl is all working good on my fta

Bronze Member
Username: Imnycusa

Post Number: 60
Do you know if these new channels are on DN Echo3?

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 561

You can get Star One on Galaxy 3C @ 95.oW
with Subscription to DirecTV.
As of now this is the only way in North
America.

Post Number: 4
I have Ariza 700 satellite. Also, if I want to have the BellExpressVu channels on this. How can i have them ?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1763
abc: You have a Ariza 700 receiver. BellExpressVu has Nimiq 2 at 82W andNimiq 1 at 91W.

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
abc you got to go get new bin from other site this site dos not have files or bins go to this site you will get all files for that box this is good place to go to for files it is dssrookie*com chang the star to a dot the bin will look like this 2.93 ariza 700s 02/02/07

i think it is the right one but i might be rong

Post Number: 5
Hi bruce,

I already updated with the BIN 2.91 last week. Will the new bin get me to the channels i m looking for.

Thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Star_star

Post Number: 13
fortec lifetime ULTRA help

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
i have only cw and pansat i cant tell you sorry some one might help or you can read in form there are good post on viewsat
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us