Bin 290T

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 524
Latest bin for Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra receivers has been released by Chancysand. There are two bins, one's for BellExpressVu and the other one is for Dishnetwork. Now, it's upto you which one to download. Yes, the bins are safe and works well. They're available at www.dssworld.co.nr!

Message from Chancysand - Must Read!

It has been my distinct pleasure to have been able help keep our Fortecs alive for the past Year. As it seems that the Pansat 2500A files will soon come to an end I will no longer be able to support the Fortec Lifetime Ultra in the future. As long as there is still a release for the Pansat 2500A unit I will continue to do my best and make a safe file for use. At this time I would like to urge all to upgrade to another reciever while prices are still competitive. We have had a long run and I feel it is best to just move on. Newer boxes are what you should be looking for as they have so many new features that you have not been able to enjoy with your older units. I urge you not to buy another clone because of price because you will be constantly strugleing with the same issues.

Bronze Member
Username: Fidarahman

Post Number: 86
How about those who watch both DN & BEV

Silver Member

Post Number: 526
Hmmm...

If you know how to JTAG then you can try to load both bins and see what happens. I think if u load both bins, you'll be fine. But, before doing all this, ask one of these people:

LK, Nalin Nyda, Mc Sunny or PRFRMNJ

Silver Member

Post Number: 528
Guys,

If you have Dishnetwork and want to know the channel updates, channels added/removed, transponder news and updates, etc. Go to http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm, this website will show the current Dishnetwork status. Enjoy!

Silver Member

Post Number: 533
Friends,

It seems like Bin 290T is giving some bug problems. The autoroll is the only feature that's working good. Some bugs problems that other people are having are:

1.Indian channels aren't working (most of them)
2.Channel changing speed is still the same (slow)
3.A little channel freezing (some channels)
4.Some other channels aren't working properly

So, if you wanna enjoy all the indian channels, etc, please go to back to bin 289T.

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 452
lol

Username: Kilvio_25

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 3
Hi can someone helpme please?.I have satellite 119 and just have the scramble or bad channel,only the channel guide are working. can someone tell me what to do. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 240
Doh!!!! I knew it!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
well ranjeet...i guess we will just have to wait ... hell i doubt they even gonna bother makin much now...bettter of movin to diff receivers lol
antony, plz start ur own thread...dnt jus hijak ppls thread
and u have to state more info such as ur bin/receiver/update on keys?

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
True Arslan. I guess I'll just have to ride out my 286T. Hoping for the best:-)

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1752
AV: "I think if u load both bins, you'll be fine. "
You will be fine only to the extent that the BIN you load last will be the active one; it will overwrite the previous load.
In short, under BIN 290, you can't have one Pansat 2500A or clone or Fortec Ultra handle both DN and BEV, even with a motorised dish.
I loaded BIN 290T at 915.pm Eastern today and immediately lost SET, SETMX, ZCINE, ZEETV. I will rescan tomorrow and see if they come back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 534
w/e...

Ya, I know ... I lost those channels, too. I switched back to bin 289T and all those channels are back .. but the channel changing speed is slow, autoroll isn't good.... anyway....i hv keyripper so need to worry about keys :-)

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 18
Hi guys,
Currently I'm running 289t on Pantec v1. It has its problems-missing some channels on sat 148, no autoroll. Is 290t any better? I only need DN, no BEV. Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 163
Use 290T for DN, it works great......

Username: Kilvio_25

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 4
THANKS ALOT EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP

Silver Member

Post Number: 457
ranjeet....the 289t isnt that bad...it stopped freezing on me now lol and it started working really faster lol
give it a shot u mite like it and hey look at the brightside...u get ur indians bak ^^

Gold Member

Post Number: 1755
BIN 290t gave poor performance. It did not give all the international channels on 61.5W. It seems the same applies to 148W.
The 289t is working better now than initially and if you are looking for SET, SETMX, ZCINE, ZEETV, then stick to 289t.

Bronze Member
Username: Tabsameer

TORONTO, ON CANADA

Post Number: 12
hey guys just loaded 289t and lost my PPV also when i scan with 110, 119 and 61.5 i have three channels each, any solutions to get my PPV back and cut back on triple channels each.
thanx

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
Ok, thanks fellahs. Hey one last question, does the autoroll work at all for the 289T?

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
no...u have to manually input keys :-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 459
sameer...do a fac reset and redo blindscan...also do u have dishpro? wht type of dish u got?

if u have dishpro...when u go to blindscan option..do it on vertical polarity....that should get rid of the doubles

Gold Member

Post Number: 1758
On 289T, the autoroll is tempramental. At times even with autoroll off, you get the new keys, and at other times, no keys even if autoroll is off.

Bronze Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 35
LK your opinion will be appreciated about the 1st post of this thread please.
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 37
LK your opinion will be appreciated about the 1st post of this thread please.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2005
Tamara - What's the question? About Chancy's comments? I'd be looking to upgrade (okay not me, I've got to many of them! LOL), but I would follow Chancy's recommendation.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us