New Pansat 2500 bins

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 129
www.al7bar*tk has the new bins for Pansat 2500. I don't know if it is clone safe yet, but I am looking to find out.
Just remove the (*) and replace it with a (.)

Also, these bins are only for 1 provider. S unfortunately, you need to chose. BEV or DN

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1924
Chancysand released 290T last night. This bin is safe for all Pansat 2500's, Fortecs & Clones.

You can get them at.

al7bar .tk
dss community
ftabins.net

Make sure you load the one that corresponds to you. There are two files one for DN and one for Bev. If you are using both providers, then you need to decide which one you intend to keep. You can not load both. You may want to start thinking about an upgrade...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7525
Post subject: X-85BL_DN_Bev_070203_290T_api.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C/P Chancysand......

Moded with Tivo / Hughes ir codes
Good For ALL Clones

Please read:
It has been my distinct pleasure to have been able help keep our Fortecs alive for the past Year. As it seems that the Pansat 2500A files will soon come to an end I will no longer be able to support the Fortec Lifetime Ultra in the future. As long as there is still a release for the Pansat 2500A unit I will continue to do my best and make a safe file for use. At this time I would like to urge all to upgrade to another reciever while prices are still competitive. We have had a long run and I feel it is best to just move on. Newer boxes are what you should be looking for as they have so many new features that you have not been able to enjoy with your older units. I urge you not to buy another clone because of price because you will be constantly strugleing with the same issues.

Enjoy!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 233
What's the feedback for the 290T for Pansat? Does it work fine? Or does it have glitches like no autorolling, freezing, etc?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7530
It just came out (290T for Clones), early this morning...give it some time..since it was just created, it will be fine until DN and Bev do something new..remember, it ONLY 1 file for both Bev and DN, where the new 2500 bins are now 2 files..1 for DN and 1 for Bev...290DN and 290Bev

Autoroll BUG fix 02.04.07
My apologize about delay, we had to do the work in proper way.
There will be 2 different SW files!
Each one works on 1 Provider only.
Example.
BEV USERS ONLY !! X-85BL-Bev will work only Bell Ex**essVu
DN USERS ONLY!! X-85BL- DN will work only Dishn**work
Enjoy!
Regards,
Blacklist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x-85bl_dn_070203_290_api.zip
Autoroll BUG fix 02.04.07
My apologize about delay, we had to do the work in proper way.
There will be 2 different SW files!
Each one works on 1 Provider only.
Example.
BEV USERS ONLY !! X-85BL-Bev will work only Bell Ex**essVu
DN USERS ONLY!! X-85BL- DN will work only Dishn**work
Enjoy!
Regards,
Blacklist

x-85bl_dn_070203_290_api.zip
x-85bl_bev_070203_290_api.zip

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 234
Thanks. I always wait a while for opinions. Heck I'm still on 286T and I'm not complaining.
I will have to upgrade to a Viewsat soon enough though.
Hey LK, if there's a receiver out there with a timer function, I'd love to know which one. When I say 'timer', I mean that I'm looking for a receiver which can switch to a specific channel at a specific time while I'm away.
2 weeks ago during the Australian Open, I was recording ESPN into the late hours. And I needed the receiver to turn to ESPN2 at 3:00am at night. But it didn't have such a function so I had to be there to manually change the channel so I could record it.
If there's a receiver out there that has this specific function, be it a Viewsat or Extreme Magnum, then that's the one I'd like to purchase.
Do you know if these or any other receivers can do this?

Username: Unluck

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
I am having trouble with my Pansat. The last 2 bins I have loaded are not working. I am now on the DN-290T and I am getting nothing but scrambled channels. I have shut off my autorolls and I have entered the new keys and I get nothing. Any Ideas? My signal and quality are 96 percent My Viewsat Extreme is working perfect so I know my cables and dish are all good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us