Pleazeeeee HELP

Username: Tabsameer

TORONTO, ON CANADA

Post Number: 2
HI GUYS,
i am a new bee got fortec lifetime ultra lost some indian channels almost a week and a half ago was told to download new bin 289 t with black uploader v 1.4 did everything hooked up my receiver with 9 pin cable but when ever i tried to download after switching the power on from back of the reciever and hitting "write file " at the same time it says "write file failed ER1".
tried resetting it to factory and rest the time, still nothing happened , even i have lost all the channels now. please helpppppppppppppppp me keeping in mind i am a new bee, please help ,very very DEPERATE

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 522
SAMEER TAB ,

Use the original uploader for Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra receivers. It'll ask you to enter the STB Model name during the loading process. Enter Pansat 2500 inside the STB Model area. Turn your receiver ON and as soon as you see the first dash light on your receiver's front panel, click DOWNLOAD on that uploader.

TORONTO, ON CANADA

Post Number: 4
i have downloaded the uploader from foretec.com but no matter what i enter infrontof STB model name it says model name is not correct.
thanks

TORONTO, ON CANADA

Post Number: 5
NEED HELP DESPERATELY
i am a new bee got fortec lifetime ultra lost some indian channels almost a week and a half ago was told to download new bin 289 t with black uploader v 1.4 did everything hooked up my receiver with 9 pin cable but when ever i tried to download after switching the power on from back of the reciever and hitting "write file " at the same time it says "write file failed ER1".
tried resetting it to factory and rest the time, still nothing happened , even i have lost all the channels now. please helpppppppppppppppp me keeping in mind i am a new bee, please help ,very very DESPERATE
I GOT A REPLY SAYING"SAMEER TAB ,

Use the original uploader for Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra receivers. It'll ask you to enter the STB Model name during the loading process. Enter Pansat 2500 inside the STB Model area. Turn your receiver ON and as soon as you see the first dash light on your receiver's front panel, click DOWNLOAD on that uploader."
HI GUYS,
I ASKED U YESTERDAY ABOUT MY FORETEC LIFETIME ULTRA THAT I HAVE RESTORED IT TO FACTORY SETTINGS , U ASKED ME TO DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL UPLOADER AND FACTORY BIN , EVERY TIME I TRY IT IT SAYS UPLOAD FAILED BY THE WAY INFRONT OF STB MODEL FOR ORIGINAL FACTORY BIN 272 T I ENTERED LIFETIME ULTRA AS PER UR ADVICE BUT STILL IT SAYS UPLOAD FAILED CAN U PLZ HELP ME ITS BEEN 2 DAYS. PLZ HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP ME
THANX

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 149
is the file zipped? Are u unzipping the file? Is it the correct file?

TORONTO, ON CANADA

Post Number: 10
RyersonArmy1

still confused on extracting how will i do that(lifetime ultra _050519_272_api(NTSC)bin)this is the file i am putting infront of bin select

i have a f/f cable and also reset my reciever to factory settings,.....
plz help
thx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us