I am canadan Ryerson can you help.

Bronze Member
Username: Tinytunes

Post Number: 38
Can you help me on the one 119 and 110 down below a bit.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 756
I would suggest following any advice that PRFRMNJ , or LK give u - they are the best of the best.

I'm not sure what the prob is exactly.....i will look at the other thread. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Tinytunes

Post Number: 40
Thank's i did not want to start a new thread but if thy are the best i well stay on that thread.Thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 54
hello ryerson,i too am looking for a lil help regarding a company called sky high electronics out of missisauga(prolly spelt that wrong)i'm looking to buy a viewsat soon and just wondering if you've heard anything about whether that company is legit...thanx

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 761
Hi BetteroffRed,

I can't & don't want 2 speak for any company. I don't make money in this hobby. But if ur looking for a "legit" place 2 buy from in Mississauga, I can only ask the people I trust about that.

Explanation: I would only feel comfortable "plugging" companies that I (or friends) have purchased items from personally, without problems. I tend 2 stick with the same guys, and i send my friends 2 them as well.

And even with those companies, I can only claim insofar as "my" past experience is concerned.

I might be able 2 ask the guys over at the store i go 2, about which companies are legit in Mississauga.

Let me know, if that interests u.... but I don't know about the company u are asking.

That doesn't mean they are not trustworthy or knowledgeable, it just means i don't know.

Again, if u want me 2 ask about legit companies in ur area, let me know.... i will ask for u. In fact, i may get around 2 making a call about that soon.

This is the website address for the company u are asking about:

http://www.skyhighelectronics.com/

Maybe some knowledgeable/experienced user can provide some valuable input about this company: In terms of competitiveness; prices, helpfulness, experience, or even how long they've been around.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
thanx ryerson...do the places you deal with do mail order...i'm lokking for perhaps a few viewsats,there isnt anything available here in sask,thanx

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 487
DJ
I can be Canadian if you want me
- What do you need to do?
- Is it a new installation or old and down now?
- List all hardware parts along with reciver and bin U are using

Legit or not is a risk you always have to take
But King's advice work with someone can take PAYPAL

Good places you can purchase parts:
www-MegasatUSA-com
Linden, NJ
908-374-5462

www-wsidigital-com
Marietta, GA
770-420-5272

NEVER BUY RECEIVERS or BIN PGM OFF E-BAY
Only LNBs, switches, cables, crimps, dishes

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 762
Yes, they do mail order.... i sent u a pm.

Hopefully u'll get that message with the contact info and website address (I don't normally PM anyone, for anything). They've been at that location for quite some time.

Let me know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
ryerson.thanxs very much..

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 136
ok, no probs

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 31
You don't pm. Bulldoggies. We have gigs of Ghey p0rn pm's from all them sites you are a member of. Everytime I take your computer to the shop for repairs I get all kinds of awful looks.They keep asking me. Does your ghey son have a life. The history shows him surfing ghey p0rn or playing with mspaint editing ghey p0rn. Thats all he thinks about. Ghey Ghey Ghey. It's sad misses ryerson. It really is..

xxxxxxxxxx

Ryerson's Mommy

Proud of my Ghey Son

Proud Member of the Ghey Ryerson Army

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 137
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 246
Yeah we all know the site sucks.. Lk is a member of it thanks for sharing Ghey Boi
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us