Pansat 2500a, HELP!! ^^

Username: Maxbebop

Post Number: 1
hello all, this site is so cool, this is the first time Im askin for help, everything here is so informative, but i could'nt find the answer i was searching for.....
I have a 2500a,(not clone) box, i have the 289 bin installed, X-85BL_070125_289_db_api(N)
it was working great last nite, but now i think its down, anytime the keys change my screen says "waiting for picture" now it says "scrambled or bad chanel" i entered the keys that are posted here and i get the same results, did the keys change again? is there a new bin for my box? what am I doing wrong, thanks in advance,

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 546

NO the Bin has not changed.
Look in the thread NEW KEYS.

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 115
Elroyer, you need to make sure your autoroll option is off. Go into Menu, go to Parental Control, go down to Second pin, then enter in your pin, normally 0000. Once thats done, go all the way down to Autoroll Option, click ok. Once your in, shut off the Autoroll for whatever you are using. DN or Bev. Once thats done, hit ok and exit and reenter the keys. Hope this works for you.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7526
Post subject: X-85BL_DN_Bev_070203_290T_api.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C/P Chancysand......

Moded with Tivo / Hughes ir codes
Good For ALL Clones

Please read:
It has been my distinct pleasure to have been able help keep our Fortecs alive for the past Year. As it seems that the Pansat 2500A files will soon come to an end I will no longer be able to support the Fortec Lifetime Ultra in the future. As long as there is still a release for the Pansat 2500A unit I will continue to do my best and make a safe file for use. At this time I would like to urge all to upgrade to another reciever while prices are still competitive. We have had a long run and I feel it is best to just move on. Newer boxes are what you should be looking for as they have so many new features that you have not been able to enjoy with your older units. I urge you not to buy another clone because of price because you will be constantly strugleing with the same issues.

Enjoy!!!!!!

at www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums

Username: Unluck

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 5
I am having trouble with my Pansat. The last 2 bins I have loaded are not working. I am now on the DN-290T and I am getting nothing but scrambled channels. I have shut off my autorolls and I have entered the new keys and I get nothing. Any Ideas? My signal and quality are 96 percent My Viewsat Extreme is working perfect so I know my cables and dish are all good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us