Who was first with autoroll B1 fix Feb 2nd

Bronze Member
Username: Christian_pirate

Heaven

Post Number: 13
Not that it even matters but....I say BL came out with a fix before VS. Why does it matter? It doesn`t but VS is saying they beat BL.

I have pansat 2700 and vs plat,I had the new Pansat bin up and running while all I could find was opkey temp fix for Plat.

Who is right? I did not get the new bin for the vs for a long time after BL.

Whats the real truth.

Bronze Member

Heaven

Post Number: 14
I challenged the assertion by vs at HH politely and now they have taken down the claim.No record of the post at all,or the thread.

It is a fact that BL beat VS this time,I think that is good news.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7487
VS bins were still working all the time with autoroll shut off!

and BFD, if BL released a bin 10 minutes before Viewsat!...BL is also slowly discontinuin 1500-2300-1500 bins too, cause they made a crummy receiver with NOT enough memory...BL also is usually the last to come up with fixes after an ECM...

so whats your point?...that BL and Pansat is great?...if U believe that then join Future-FTA and become another Koolaid drinker!...

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 249
No, Sonicivew was the first then Viewsat then Pansat.

Username: Pappu

Vancouver, B.c Canada

Post Number: 4
any ariza xtreem fix\\\

Gold Member

Post Number: 7490
U better replace those 1500-2300, and 2500 pansats, cause soon U will need to load 2-3 bins to watch TV...then BL will say there's still not enogh memoery...he's a saleman for Pansat, who's pulling all your wangs and pickin your pocket,...and most of U still don't see it, and treat him like a king, who's a thief IMO..

Silver Member
Username: Boricua_power

AGUADILLAPUERTO RICO

Post Number: 525
YEA sonicview was the first out with the bin but, why do they had another bin out today?

Silver Member
Username: Boricua_power

AGUADILLAPUERTO RICO

Post Number: 526
YEA sonicview was the first out with the bin but, why did they had another bin out today?

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
Minor bug fixes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7494
Todays bin 3 Feb..

SV1000_v0251_03Feb2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SV1000_v0251_03Feb2007 Release Notes

EPG bug fix

EPG when you preview channel after that you press exit it will go back

to current channel until you press OK again to go to channel you

selected.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 235
i think cw one day before all i got bin 134 and did not roll at 12;20 but did at 5;20 next morning got new bin 135 at i think 7 am that morning go cw and team before all if im right

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 740
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
Ryerson, what's your life story :D

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 742
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 743
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 98
Lmao Ryerson.... now I like that Ryerson For DUmmies....That is freaken adorable.

Bronze Member

Heaven

Post Number: 15
LK
Gold Member

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 04:57 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That`s right LK and so where Pansats.In my post I also said it really did not matter.I have 2 Plats and 2 2700a`s.

There is NO QUESTION that VS has the better units,no question whatsoever.
I would trade my 2 2700`s for platnims in a heartbeat.

I was only questioning the honesty of the claim VS made thats all. BTW all the b1 did was kill the auto roll. I can go back about 6 months and all pansat and vs old bins still work with inputting the keys manually.

BL had the autoroll out many hours before VS and VS is no longer claiming that they where ahead of them.

I only asked for opinions out of my interest in the hobby,Was not looking for a pissing contest :-)

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 237
cw was out one day befare all good work cw and team and cw is eazy to use

Bronze Member

Heaven

Post Number: 16
LK
Gold Member

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 04:57 pm:

That`s right LK and so where Pansats.In my post I also said it really did not matter.I have 2 Plats and 2 2700a`s.

There is NO QUESTION that VS has the better units,no question whatsoever.
I would trade my 2 2700`s for platnims in a heartbeat.

I was only questioning the honesty of the claim VS made thats all. BTW all the b1 did was kill the auto roll. I can go back about 6 months and all pansat and vs old bins still work with inputting the keys manually.

BL had the autoroll out many hours before VS and VS is no longer claiming that they where ahead of them.

I only asked for opinions out of my interest in the hobby,Was not looking for a pissing contest :-)

As per your suggestion that I join future fta (ie koolaid) ??? As a matter of fact I am registered with Future as well as Hashhu,Total FTA,DSS Tester,Rookie,dss Feedback,newbies as well as AAA and previously AA but that`s another story in itself :-) I even drop by Ecoustics when I need a laugh :-)

Not sure where the hostility is coming from LK.

I only mentioned the fact that My Pansat had a new bin running for a good portion of a day before VS came out with one for my VS Plats.FYI My 2700`s as well as my plats where only down 5 minutes tops while I found the keys.

You did not know that all units worked with the keys manually put in??? LK you surprise me,I thought you knew all these things :-)

Bronze Member

Heaven

Post Number: 17
Very Surprising LK

very surprising indeed...who da thunk it. Shall we settle this in the parking lot? :-)

Bronze Member

Heaven

Post Number: 18
Who da thunk it LK did not know that Pansat receivers worked without autoroll

Bronze Member

Heaven

Post Number: 20
WHAT WAS HE (LK) thinking

Gold Member

Post Number: 7528
Christian...U are the one that is confused and cannot read!...U need to read my ONLY reply back to you again...I never stated anything "hostile" or that I did NOT know about the autoroll...in fact, just the opposite!...U need to get educated and learn English comprehension!...I was simply giving U help and advice..which I will no longer do!

it appears U are the same as the other scumballs here!...grow up!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us