New bin for viewsat not working.please help

Bronze Member
Username: Mvr

Post Number: 34
I loaded this latest bin DBPSW-070202X.PGM , but its not working for me.I have viewsat xtreme and all i get is a "No SIGNAL" message.

I get all shaking black screen.Please help

Bronze Member
Username: The_netster

Post Number: 33
Mine didn't work either until after I had it all hooked back up and then went in and turned "autoroll" back ON. See if that helps.

Username: Vasuram

Post Number: 5
Hello,

I have the same problem here. I have loaded the new pgm and loaded opkeys too. Process got completed successfully but when I hooked my veiwsat to tv back and switched it on, my picture on TV is black and White and no channels are coming up. It shows searching signals.... My autoroll is on. What am I missing here? Please help....

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 286
vasu ram check your antenna setup and make sure switch settings are right

Username: Dml

Post Number: 8
Same problem on my viewsat. on the top of the screen it tells you which sat. your on and it also tells you on the bottom of the screen if the two are not the same the receiver will not autoroll properly turn the reciever off then back on to correct this problem. Switching the channel has caused the two sat. to be different make sure they are the same.

Username: Vasuram

Post Number: 6
I figured out the problem. I uploaded wrong file. I have uploaded Xtreem DBPSW-070202X.PGM and everything works fine now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us