Pansat 2500 X-85BL 070125 289 db api (N)

Bronze Member
Username: Greatful

Post Number: 15
does the 289 download have autoroll installed in it or do i need to install the last autoroll file.
thanks greg

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1642
The Pansat 2500 BIN 289 has autoroll feature in it. It is somewhat tempramental. Yesterday there was a anti-autoroll bug in DN and BEV and you had to do a manual key entry.
There is clone safe 289T out and if you are not sure whether you have genuine Pansat, you can use it.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 223
greg you can try this or do what i do put them in by hand but other peppol say it work this way is up to you have fun. if your 2500 is out go to antenna settings and turn ON you khz setting!!!why? i dont know but it works!!!!and its only on the 2500

Bronze Member
Username: Greatful

Post Number: 17
i do have a genuine pansat i will put in the keys for now.
thanks for your help
greg

Bronze Member
Username: Zibruno

Post Number: 20
what about a pansat clone? Bin 289t does not work any suggestions?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1651
home boy : BIN 289T works. The autoroll part does not work and you should manually enter the latest keys out last 1 hour or so.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
i entered the keys manually and it still say's waiting for picture.I asking for dn Nalin?

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 224
00 E3 A6 6B C6 26 65 82 85 61 C4 BA 8d 1C 62 EF 45 01 EF 6F 7D 06 20 3C B4 17 77 42 47 35 2A AB 39 71

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
thanks bruce i have k*y ripp. I entered the key and still no picture. Are you telling me that 289 works for dn? If so there must be someting i'm doing wrong? Also when i downloaded the new bin usally the screen goes black but not this time? Do you think that might be the problem?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1653
Manual entry of keys using 289T BIN:
Turn autoroll off.
set default keys
Enter Nagravision 2 and enter the keys (both 00 and 01) for DN under provider ID 0101
SAVE.
Exit, Exit,Exit Exit.
Switch off receiver at back. Wait 40 seconds, Turn on receiver. Watch TV.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1875
Yesterday Bev implemented the B1 call in their stream which effectively rendered Autoroll features dead for ALL receivers. Late afternoon DN following implementing B1 as well. All bin files prior to today do not have this call and will not autoroll. Many receivers have already released new bin/pgm files to address this issue.

www.totalfta.com is the place to get original viewsat files.

I have tested all viewsat files and they are working 100%. I have not tested the pansat files but will this evening.

I REPEAT - Unless you've loaded one of the new bin files autoroll will NOT work. You need to manually input keys.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1877
One last statement - There are no CLONE safe bins as of this moment.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Finally it works that 40 seconed delay worked nalin. Yor hel is always appricated so is yours prfrmnj. Thanks a million

Username: Vhd

Post Number: 4
For those who said key not working like me, do this:

Turn of autoroll
Set default keys
Enter newkyes (the one i said not working)
Save, exit and turn off reciever for 40 seconds
Turn it back one. My's working.

Thanks all for newkeys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us