PANSAT 2700 - New BIN?

Bronze Member
Username: Outdoorguy1

Vancouver, BC

Post Number: 14
Ok, so I've tried to find the new BIN for the PANSAT 2700 (not a clone), but it appears that the sites are either down, or the traffic to them is to heavy for the servers.
Does anyone have the latest BIN for this? Post the link??

Bronze Member
Username: Rcfiddlerman

Post Number: 19
i got mine from dss central its the 292bin and yeah it was a nightmare to get but i did get it, i dont know how good it works havent tried it yet

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 292
Like the rest-no autoroll.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1637
The traffic is a bit easier today. You can get BIN 292 for genuine Pansats or the clone BIN vortex 2902 or a clone BIN by Mark, from many sites.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 462
new bin 295 as of today

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 151
Outdoorguy
were you in hibernate mode these days

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1884
Slo - It's been a while. Where you been? LOL. Good to see you're still around.

Eveyone - Future was down a little while ago, but you can get that bin at www.ftabins.net

Bronze Member

Vancouver, BC

Post Number: 15
Yeah, hibernating in my office....I barely get time to watch satelitte, but my wife misses her Brazilian soaps...hence me looking for a new BIN...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1687
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssrookie.com

Bronze Member

Vancouver, BC

Post Number: 16
Is this X-87BL_070201_295_api.bin ok for the 2700 model? Its only listed under the 2700a
????

Bronze Member

Vancouver, BC

Post Number: 18
Is this X-87BL_070201_295_api bin ok for the 2700 model? Its only listed under the 2700a
????

Bronze Member

Vancouver, BC

Post Number: 19
Nevermind...it is the right one.
Why is it listed as 2700a? I have a 2700.

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 190
True Pansats are either 2700A/or/E.
You may have a clone 2700.

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 122
the sites are working today

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 191
Of course they are the feeding frenzy is over.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1695
Outdoorguy:
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 10:56 am:
by flatulant kitty
"True Pansats are either 2700A/or/E.
You may have a clone 2700"
I will add that if you upload a genuine Pansat 2700A BIN 295 to a clone you will kill the receiver.
There is clone BIN out for 2700 clones.
It is a vortex 2905 BIN to be used with Vortex loader.
If you do Menu/system info, and post the full info there, somebody can easily say whether the last BIN was a real Pansat BIN or a clone BIN

Username: Njxdish

Cleveland, Tn Usa

Post Number: 1
any one try to recieve 129 echo 5 on pansat 2700, i dont see the echo 5 in the sats listed. i did new sat and added echo 5/ku, then a screen appeared w/ down freq., sysbol rate and polarity.. and i said oh boy! any u cats what i would put in those fields?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1697
bob durant : One of the commonest mistake is to presume that when a signal is showing on one of the many listed (in the antenna/satellite section), you will get the channels in it.
YOU HAVE TO PHYSICALLY POINT TO THE SATELLITE TO BE ABLE TO SCAN IT.
If you do a scan of the 129w Echostar 5, right now, you will get exactly the same channels you already have from 119W or 110W you are pointing to.
If you really want to scan 129W, you must move your dish to point to that direction.

Cleveland, Tn Usa

Post Number: 2
nalin, thanks for reponding, yes i realize that, there just a few channs im interested on 129, of course these are non hd channel, and yes im acually using 3 dish solution 119/110/61.5 and trying 129... acually i do quite well w/ all the protocalls. hell i have dishes even directed at nimq, but really dont use it that much...in a nut shell im just alittle nervous getting in side the menu screen and screwing something up big.. i know in this hobby its all about try and error, bob

Silver Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 144
Hi Nalin! Pans*t 2500A clone bin out yet?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1699
bob durant : Sorry, if I was too assertive. You know the protocol. Why not a motorised dish?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1700
Pansat 2500A clone Bin. Every body is waiting for it. At the semi-official Pansat site, it has been announced that the support for 2500a will be split up into two BINs - one for DN and the other for BEV. This is because of the memory requirements of the newer BINs. This will be naturally duplicated in the clone Bins.
Not to worry- it will only mean faster execution under 2500A and clones - faster perhaps than the so called better machines. I am waiting to see.

Cleveland, Tn Usa

Post Number: 3
no way man ur cool... i thought about that.. how ever, i have resourse to any kind of dish out there dealing w/dn if u get my meaning.. like i mentioned its that info on the screen that scares me.....hahahaaa will try and play..hey since i have ur attention im going to buy another ird.. which would u prefer pansat 2800 or viewsat or koolsat.. give me ur honest opinion, got to burn that tax refund money!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7477
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to start my announsment with fair and as always true future FTA.!
I have been opened to public not only for future updates, but I was too open about our techonolgy information as far as memory and speed wise.
Plase understand are situation in regards to our oldest models.
Pansat 1500A.
Pansat 2500A.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are the Models getting close to be out of memory, I am not saying you guys wont have picture from today or tomorrow, but would recomend to upgrade with newer units. Soon or later it will be out of not support, but out of memory.
For those units we will release 2 SW Version for each models,
Example X-85BL-BEV will work only on BEV!
Example X-85BL-DN will work only on DN !
Same way will be for Pansat 1500A too!
Those units ONLY will provide picture seperatly for DN and BEV.
I am sure 3 years of none stop support paidoff the receiver it self.! Those are the units are giving the longest picture to end user in this hobby history! Even DTV time no one had the luck to watch that much longer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other units dont worry about it, and please DO NOT start rumors out there, by giving out wrong model information with memory issue!
About listed Models
Pansat 3500SD b-80
Pansat 2800A
Pansat 2700A
For those units I am sure lots of people had some rebooting problems and slow speed and scanning issues.
We did Improved better than any receivers exist in a market for both speed,
Satellite Quick Scann, EPG, and stability.
My next project will be to work on 6000 and 5000 our PVR models with much better improvments!

Regards,
Blacklist

Gold Member

Post Number: 1703
bob durant: Viewsat ultra would be my choice. For value for money Sonicview 4000 is the best - new BINs will always be there as long as we beleive in Viewsat coders, and it is slightly better than the Viewsat machine. Also look at the specs of Sonicview 1000 pvr.

Bronze Member
Username: Larrydumass

Stuppitville, Ark Werdufunkarewe

Post Number: 35
lk aren't u going to miami

Gold Member

Post Number: 7481
Its a VERY short ride..I'm there often weekly.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7482
durant...get a Viewsat, without a doubt!..The VS Ultra

Cleveland, Tn Usa

Post Number: 4
roger that will comply, thanks guys

Username: Enzoho

Post Number: 6
Bin 295v1 Tivo is working good for my pansat 2700N2 clone....

Bronze Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 69
any one knows how i can get the VORTEX LOADER from. I just downloaded the 2700 clon version 292 from Vortex and from mark7 ....but i got the one that is for clone.....but it says i need to downloaded thro VORTEX LOADER...someone please help!

i don't have vortex loader..i have GTRom Loader.. i don't know if this would work! someone please help ASAP

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 7488
www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums has the loaders in the CLONES section..

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 71
LK: that link does not work and i even took "*" out...but would it work if i try to load that vortex file with GTRom loader.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 7492
U MUST use Vortex loaders ...and that link does work...the server may have heavy traffic cause dsscommunity is only 1 of a couple places with the Vortex loaders..

U must remove the * in link and REGISTER for free..

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 72
k straight!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7493
U know there are 2 pansat 2700 CLONE bins released and working..

Vortex 2905...needs vortex 2700 loader

Pansat clone 295v1 w tivo ...needs pansat Clone 27.01 loader

All are at dsscommunity, along with the genuine 295 bin for genuine pansat 2700 receivers..

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 73
I am still at the site looking for the Vortex 2700 loader..
but for the 295v1 w tivo..i found the 27.01 loader but not the bin file..!!

but which one is better or which one u prob recommened?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7495
They are all together in the pansat files section of the Forums...a blind man can see them!

Vortex bins and loaders..TOP post (pansat clones aka vortex)
295v1
Pansat 2700 loader

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 74
sh!t : this vortex sh!t sucke as$ i lost all the channels and now i have to blind scann all the channels!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7498
georgia boy with that stupid nick...the bin does NOT delete your channels..U need to learn about FTA before u start running the mouth..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1710
Jalal: Just coneect the Dish LNB in software properly to your receiver so you see the quality of signal toover 70 and then do a blind scan. Just spend time on your own doing things instead of posting here. You should have had a knowledgable friend with you to start with

Gold Member

Post Number: 1711
LK: If you want to be rude go somewhere else. This guy has waited over 5 days to get started and he will get started without your help or rudeness.
So BUZZ OFF.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7501
nalin...Fuuuuuuk You Lesbo!

That guy will never learn anything from you....U couldn't teach a corpse how to lay still!...and will learn little from me or anybody else unless he shows some initiative and starts reading..elsewhere.... NOT here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1716
LK: Stop your profanity and get out of this thread.
You were confusing him earlier. GET OUT!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7505
blow me...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1718
LK: Go and see a doctor.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7513
does that mean, a blow job is out of the question?

Bronze Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 20
LMFAO, now thats funny LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 1725
LK: You have manic/depressive psychosis, with some paronoia. Your medication should be Lithium by now for the next 3-6 months.
Go and see your doctor with this information.
Drinking makes it worse.
You can have ambulatory treatment and be reasonably well.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 76
Sh!t got the channels back with no prob but still that Vortex sH!t suck A$s.. i will use what ever Naline has to offer cause u obviously need some fuuccking help on teaching other how to use the dam box.

its cool Nalin --Lk thinks he is the only one in the world knows how to use the FTA without prob.

But sh!t i ain't a new bee but i know my ways around it SON!

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 545

Hey bob
In answer to your question.
Down Frequency 12282
Symbol Rate 20,000
Polarity V

Gold Member

Post Number: 7516
Nalin...U sound like u have some experience with manic/depressive psychosis, with some paronoia....and use of Lithium ...is that why U got thrown OUT of your own country, U immigrant!

see it because of people like U, I'm against the immigration bill..U come here as a unwanted from your own country, then milk our system, never work...then start telling us how to do things...U are an unwanted SPONGE!...and u get your meds free U lowlife, but us taxpayers pay for them , and your BS....get a job!...

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 241
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031629#POST1031629

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 11:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and nalin..take that smelly stinking camel back with U..and all them sand fleas too!

Nalin I am senior to U...U are a newbie...U leave!...I was doing satellite and FTA and posting here before U learned how to spell "LK"...U leave, and again don't forget your camel and sand fleas!...immigrant bich!...I would not ever leave this site as long as u are here..U MUST leave...U are NOT wanted, liked or even know FTA!...This site was MUCH better before U got here..and I am NOT the ONLY one who feels that way, there are many!

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031631#POST1031631

LK: Take your seniourity and gold somewhere else. You do not frightnen me, or any body else.
Everybody knows you are the trouble maker.
I told you a dozen times to go and take your medication and not drink.

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031646#POST1031646

LK, you are getting racist while talking to Nalin...may i know why? what you wanna show us by saying him, "immigrant" , "camel" and "sand" ????

we know u 2 r doing greta job but this is not a place to fight and specialy getting racist...

hope u wont mind...

Sean...U don't understand something here..nalin does NOT even TEST FTA (by her own admission)...she knows NOTHING...only can copy/paste my info and others info..

as far as the keys go..I am a Keymaster..I log the stream and post the new keys to various sites!...Nalin does NOT!...she doesn't even know how to!...she only copies them from Keymaster or another site..

I will never co-operate with her...she had damaged too many receivers here with her BOGUS info!...myself and others here have witnessed her bogus posts MANY times!....she's an immmigrant who came here and and is a newbie here compared to me, and now is trying to push me out!...typical immigrant thinking!...keep listening to her,but don't ask me for help when U ned a jtag or other help..

U people need to make a decision...the immigrant or me, PRFRMNJ (notice he's not posting here now because of nalin!), an lose others too..we cannot be in the same room as nalin..I've nbeen here over 3 years, no immigrant newbie is going to PUSH me out...nalin and all her buds dsscommunity, LK Suxit, and all the other troublemaker nicks she uses..

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

It funny here you think we all one in the same... It's are ace in the whole. We grow in numbers but you are ignorant to that due to the One user theory. LOL Cool by us!

You know.. seriously some of them comments LK with the help of a good laywer and IP search might stand up in cvil suit. Hate crime cases are not a joke anymore It's no longer the old world you came slithering from. Racism is no longer tolerated.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 29
LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 757
cuckoo!

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 163
LK you made me laugh ahahahahahaha you are against what? immigration bill hahahaha. you donT even pay your taxes . we are immigrantes as the rest of america excluding native american . we pay more taxes that you do . we live good life. lk bend over. hahah i said bend over and just wait the train is comingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. now say ahhhhhhhhh.ok lk say ohhhhhhhhh . lk you like it ? hahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 976
cartier,you just want him to bend over so you can lick his as*hole and slip him your tongue!

Bronze Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 46
nasty...just plain old nasty!!! reminds me of the 80's and what we called a CB radio...anybody remember that flea box...that's what we called it. guys does it have to be like this? why can't we just get along and help each other. i might not know much about FTA. but i learned bits and pieces from everyone here....and it's thanks to those who help, i alone with a whole bunch of others, get to enjoy the wonders of FTA. Thank you all of those who help!!

why sh*t on each other all the time?? it's all nonesense!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us