Hello

Username: Bosanel

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 2
Can someone please help me, my dad just wanted me to try to fix his satellite reciever. So I looked online an this website seemed to pop up alot. I have a VS2000 Viewsat Dishnetwork thingy, and I need like 45 sets of numbers for 01 01 00 Nagra Im just not sure how the heck I'm going to put the numbers already in the forum on the reciever.. Thanks alot..

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 820
Hi Anel,

The best place to go to learn how to use that receiver is http://www.totalfta.com/ it is the "home" forum for Viewsat. Their you will find a section for that receiver with how to's ect...

Right this moment their is a file you can download that will put the key's in for you avalible at http://www.totalfta.com/ If I was you I would just go get it, learn how to use the loader and load it thats what I did and I have all working now...

Let us know

Username: Juzbcuz7

Post Number: 8
Sorry to hear you are experiencing a problem with your receiver. Yes, this is a great website to get the latest information in a timely manner. However, you might also want to try going to the following website: [link removed]. It is organized by receiver brand and model. It has a section for beginners that provides a step by step procedure for getting your receiver running. Let us know how you make out. Good luck.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 723
Anel,

Let us know if u found the info u were searching for.... Someone may be of further help, if u continue 2 have problems understanding the instructions.

Like FTA Tester said, totalfta.com is the official site for Viewsats - get ur files there.

Info, may be available here from some members as well, should u need it.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7456
how to manually input keys for Most receivers..

application/pdfUpload
Manual Key Entry for FTA.pdf (27.2 k)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us