Not even 1 person came up with the solution.

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 132
we did search everywhere about dish 500 with lnb dpp and 1 dish for 61.5.dpp there is multiswitch dpp44 involved. the instalation made by pro from dishnetworkk.providing 3 receivers in the house. we want to hook viewsat plat 2000 . we could only get 1 bird that not stable.
now it easy to say use 119---port1
110-----port2
61.5----------port3
lnb ocs-dp
power on
but in reality nothing happen.
we asked every single site none came up with the real answer. i mean the real answer could be: NO we can not use viewsat with lnb dpp( dish pro plus). AND MULTISWITCH DPP44.
ALL THE GUYS THEY MAKE IT SO SIMPLE AND GIVE THE SIMPLE CONFIGURATION AS 119/PORT1 110 PORT2 BLA BLA BLA BLA .
SO WE STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE THEM.AND WORKED FOR HIM WITH VIEWSAT PLA 2000. I COULD WORK WITH OTHER RECEIVER BUT WE WANT IT WITH VIEWSAT P 2000.
THANX FOR ALL COMMENTS FROM EVRYONE .
ps: someone suggest to leave 1 receiver on so it provide power to the switch. we did .

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 693
cartier ,

As I myself have stated in many many post here the dish 500 is a nighmare. I worked on it for 4 weeks off and on with no good results. I would give up on it and get a dish with a single LNB and a motor. That is what I did here and I can get ALL the sat's with ease now and just one run of coax its the BEST EASEST WAY buy far. I am sorry you have had so much trouble with this situation I also never got clear answers and usually just got cussed and bashed when I asked about it so I just got a Motorized Dish Up and running....By the Way its EASY as PIE to get the motor installed!! Took about 2 hours total most of that time spent scanning sat's only spent about 10 min on the roof.....I hope this helps

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 953
The reason no one helped you cartier is your a assh*le.Think about it and your attitude.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 285
K here is simple NO it wont work thro out the dpp lnb and replace them with dp lnb

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 530
I was able to get a viewsat working on a dpp lnb. the pansat wont power it unless u keep a sub reciever connected at all times. Use a disecq switch! get rid of the other multiswitch. settings are right. check allignment. easy

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1807
Cartier - On what port did you leave the receiver on? It should have been on port one of the DPP34. I will tell you this, the DPP line of equipment is not fta friendly. These setups are not as easy as some may think but can be made to work.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1808
BTW - take the darn caps off. You're never gonna get help around here unless you learn to show a little more respect to others.

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 133
satscanner . since i see you in this site you never gave an opignion . forget about me . im an as*s im an idiot call me what ever . but you , when did you ever give a correct answer to a question from anybody. hummmmmmmm
when i post you are last one fagooooot top wait for . motherrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. red neck . the rest thankx for sharring information.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 963
cartier hows your setup running?...lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us