Mitsubishi VS60703

Username: Swaper1

Post Number: 2
Is there anyone out there know anything about this TV. I have been having alot of problems with the convergence on the set and cant seem to get rid of it. I did replace both IC skt392-110 and still have the same isue with the set. When I go into the convergent mode and try to line up the crosses they do not move and the tv still has the 3d look. When I try the factory restore it indicates that it is in progress but never fixes the problem. Is there something I may be missing in this repair? I could realy use some help on this isue for I am losing my eye sight trying to watch it and I do not have enough 3d glasses for all my freinds when they come over.
Also looking for a owners manual for the TV if any one knows where I may locate one. Thanks John.

Username: Tvman1

Post Number: 1
better check your biasing resisters.

Post Number: 3
Chad thanks but where might that be located? Any how I am able to get the covergence to work now but only after the tv warms up. I think I may have a bad capasitor. Every time I power down I have to reajust the covergence on the set. It has to warm up again before I can do the convergence do you have any idea on this? And do you have any idea where I may be able to get a service manual for a Vs60703.

Post Number: 3
They are in series in front of the stk's. I'm not at my shop but they usually are like 1.6. The convergence changing at warm up is probably a 24v line that's dead. It probably went south when the stk's failed or your dcu has bit the dust. To hard to tell with it there and me here.

Post Number: 4
Chad would it be posible to give me a call? I sent you a pm with phone # Tv is getting worst and is starting to lose convergence while it is on. It seems to be trying to aling but wont.

Post Number: 6
I'll be back in my shop tomorrow. I'll see if I have the literature on that model. In the meantime you better check the temp on the STK's, they're probably getting smoken hot. I really think your DCU is crappin out.

http://wisslertv.aibudo.com

Post Number: 5
Chad I dont want to sound like a idiot but, what is a DCU?

Post Number: 7
Digital Convergence Unit. it drives the STK's. without it you would have no convergence correction. It holds it's memory by it's own EEprom. sometimes the DCU is damaged by faulty STK's.you could also be devoloping problems if the STK's are generic...we always use B&D.

Post Number: 6
I did buy the more expensive STKS they were $25 each but I dont know if they are B&D. Is there any way that I can check to see if these STKS are good and how can I tell if the DCU is damaged.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Did you ever check your 24v lines and the STK's temperature? Get back with you tomorrow.

Post Number: 7
No I;m not sure where to check for I dont have a schematic for the set.

Post Number: 8
Chad any luck finding schematic for this model? Still having problems with the convergence and not having any luck finding info for this model.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us