Any news on clone-safe 292 for pansat 2700 clones?

Bronze Member
Username: Pungi

Post Number: 17
do we have clone-safe 292 for pansat 2700 clones?

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1722
Nothing out as of this moment. But you can check out the site where Chancy will post it at either www.al7bar. tk

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7364
Chancy doesn't make 2700 clone safe bins, only his 2500 bins are clone safe....he only modifies the 2700 and 3500 bins for Tivo...Thadeadman and don dinero make pansat 2700 clone safe bins...Dsstester and dsscomunity usually have it first before all other sites..sometimes Vortex will come out will a clone safe 2700 bin, but its rare, and he doesn't post often and only 1-2 sites..

I will start a new thread when that 2700 clone safe bin is posted at dsscommunity,,,thadeadman posts it himself there..he is one of the regular members who frequents daily..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7365
BTW... it will be 292v1 file name..NOT 292T for 2700 clone safe bin

Bronze Member
Username: Pungi

Post Number: 18
Thanks LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1727
That's what happens when you (me that is) post after a long night of drinking! I really need to stay away from the computer when I get home like that! LMAO.. That's what I shuold have said and probably meant to say, but my fingers didn't go along! Thanks for the correction LK...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1728
BTW - I did not know it was Thadeadman and don dinero who modified the 2700 and 3500 bins. Because I always got the Chancy bins (which he modifies for Tive and hughes codes) and automatically assumed he did those as well. But like I said, thanks correcting me on that one...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us