Mitsubishi VS-5044....Questions......

Username: Dipaolormhn

Bellevue, Nebraska Untied States

Post Number: 1
We just won a bid on a Mitsubishi 50" model # VS-5044. We paid $75.00 for it. I know that it is old, but it still seemed workable. Getting it home... ( I know :-( ) we are seeing RED, literally. When the words come up on the screen they are all highlighted in red and are definitely out of alignment because it appears also a little fuzzy. When using the remote and adjusting the color, the red will not adjust... There was also no manual for this ancient old stinker, but we have the remote to manuever a little bit with it. Can anything be done with this or are we out the $75.00 ? Can the red tube be replaced and adjusted? Even if costly, still will be cheaper than buying a brand new tv, right ? We only got this for an extra tv for the game room....sorry if we are CHEAP, but we thought that it would be a good second tv. Please, if anyone has any suggestions ( besides setting it on fire or trashing it right off the bat) please let us know. Thanks !!!

Username: Edase

Post Number: 1
I have big screen Mitsubishi TV. It got a "mirror" picture. I tried to adjust thru the meniu but had no luck. Any ideas what's wrong with it? If so, is it possible to repair? Thank you!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us