Sat 61.5W and new bin 0701119_307_api,Pansat 3500SD

Username: David_2

Post Number: 7
Has anyone installed new bin and received all Indian channels ?

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1381
SAMDO: The 291 for 2700A and 288T for Pansat and clones abd Fortec Lifetime Ultra works but for these receivers at least, there are other associated problems. I don not know if there will be similar probelms on 3500. The new BIN does work. Read this post I have elsewhere:

"There is a mini-ECM that hit about 4 days ago on Echo3 (61.5W) and also BEV.
The hit on Echo 3 corrected itself a few hours later.
Yesterday DN put the ECM on again on Echo3 and half the channels were gone. Today there are reports of similar probelms on 148W, which is similar to Echo 3, but intended for the west coast.
For those who watch SET,SETMX,ZEETV,ZCINE, this a major setback. There are new BINs out for Pansats, Pansat clones, Ariza, C00lsat, etc. The problem is solved, but the new BINs may have autoroll problem at the time of installation - you solve this by manual entry of keys. There is also a more severe problem reported with the new BINs for Pansats - i.e. 291 for 2700A, 288 for 2500, 288T for pansat clones. There are erratic freezes of the picture and occasional reset of the receiver. This applies particularly to the slower speed receivers."

Username: Davpar

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 2
If you want to have your Pansat to work properly, you need to load the 307mod_bin_012406api. It has been cleaned by our patch coders of malicious codes. Believe me, you need this, as the BL bin already ruined many receivers! You can get it ONLY at: m a xfta.net

Silver Member
Username: Dishoom

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 120
http://www.google.ca}}}
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us