Black Hawks hovering over Brooklyn Bridge...

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

Post Number: 33
I'm getting a notice over the wire ... about a dozen Black Hawk helicopters hovering over the Brooklyn Bridge..... some gun fire reported.

Nothing over main news channels CNN, FOX, CBC, MSNBC, BBC for last 20 mins.

Does anyone live in the area? Or know of a webcam link to the bridge? Possibly movie set, but i'd like 2 know something fast.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 242
Looks good to me..

h**p://www.patricksenecal.com/webcams/w-english0555.php

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 624
thanks for that one....

does this one work for u? I can't get it 2 work... and i can't contact some contacts in NY at the moment...
http://nyctmc.org/Xview_still.asp?cam_id=43&server=RS2&type=cdpd

it's been a while now....if something was wrong, the tv news channels would have broke in already.

but i wanna know what is happening...

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 954
Well, traffic flow looks normal.....let see what really happened....

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
NP, and that cam doesnt seem to work for me either. There ARE alot of brooklyn bridge cams down tho, while lookin for one. Trafiic seems to be flowing on that cam as it refreshes every 15 sec on my puter.. You would think blackhawks and gunfire mite snarl up traffic a bit lol

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 625
yup, something is definately up....because the wire/source is often right.

May be nothing important.....perhaps a shoot - I'm not in the mood 2 call NYPD and ask questions.... plus i'm suppose 2 be off on a break now anyway...s o i'll just wait for more info.

the blackhawks have now been reported over several NY boroughs

Username: Abiel827

Tobyhanna, Pa USA

Post Number: 5
they are filming a movie it was in all the news papers

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 850
I got it too! Ryerson, something about dss comunity broke out of the sanitorium and freaking out in the NY and area......HOPE THEY GET HIM !

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 626
Thank u,

I just got word from the wire guys...yes, it is a movie shoot.

"Expect havoc in Manhattan [today] where Army and Coast Guard helicopters, police and military vehicles and more than 1,000 people are expected to storm the area surrounding the Brooklyn Bridge around 4 p.m. But, don't be alarmed. Or an alarmist.

Though the scene figures to evoke images of New York under siege on 9/11, it won't be. It's just Warner Bros. using New York City as a movie set.

This isn't a redux of "War of the Worlds," but rather a movie called "I Am Legend" -- starring Will Smith.

Though officials from Warner Bros. did not return phone calls today, Wikipedia, the on-line encyclopedia, reports the movie is a science fiction film slated for release in November. ...

...Which may -- or may not -- be good news for moviegoers, but most certainly will not be good news for commuters. According to New York City Police Department officials, the area in the vicinity of the Manhattan side of the Brooklyn Bridge will be used to film beginning Tuesday and will continue on weekdays throughout January. As one NYPD official said when asked what the filming will do to the already nightmarish traffic: "Good luck."

The set will include more than 1,000 extras for an evacuation scene, as well as helicopters and the mock police and military vehicles, police said."

Dsscom is passing his hot gas around brooklyn bridge.... that's all!

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 797
This site is great! Within an hour I know that Blackhawks are flying around the Brooklyn bridge, we get a traffic report and then we find out what is really going on! I don't think that CNN could do a better job. And we also find out that Dsscom ate beans for lunch!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 627
Geez i hope his hot air doesn't reach all the way up here. P U!

This Will Smith movie, "I Am Legend", looks pretty good....i'm already looking forward 2 it.

Some photos of props:
http://www.newyorkdailyphoto.com/images/MintCondition2.jpg

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
Yes, hawaii, if something is going on, it seems its reported here, seriously before CNN sometimes! Sadamm videos, shuttle landings, even will smith movies!

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 855
And who's on their meds, and who not!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us