Missing a lot of channels

Username: Dyepes

Post Number: 4
Hello, I have a pansat 2700a and a while ago i've noticed that i am missing many channels including most ppvs. I feel it's a problem with satellite installation cause i think i only getting the channels from only one. Something like this happened to me before but i forgot how to fix it. Something related to 119 and 110 and the tp's...can someone help me with this please. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1548
Daniel - What is your configuration, switches, LNB's, etc??? Need more info in order to help you.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

Post Number: 27
Upload

Post Number: 5
thank you PRFRMN, i'm gonna put everyrhin i see in the antena setup screen:

for echo 7/ku lnb: dish-pro
lnb local freq: 11250
22khz: off
diseqc: #1
legacy SW: none
Skew: -45
tp: {1} 12223 V 20.000
Positioner setting: Disable
satellite scan : all

for echo 8.6
lnb: dish-pro
lnb local freq: 11250
22khz: off
diseqc: #1
legacy SW: none
Skew: -45
tp: {1} 12223 V 20.000
Positioner setting: Disable
satellite scan : all

i noticed both are the same but i dont know what to change in each. Again thanks for your help and hopefully this info would help.

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 956
daniel

Just take a look to your Diseqc and notice at which input number arrive the cables coming from the dish, that number must be set at the Diseqc option....

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1560
119 = 1 and 110 = 2

That's what you need to change in your
DISEcQ switch.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7293
U cannot have BOTH satellites on the same disque #...do as both Nik and NJ stated..U may have to move the cables around at the switch..that way U will never have this same problem again..even if U switch or presently have a DP twin or quad LNB...U don't say anything about an external switch, so I'm presuming U have a twin or quad...but NJ's settings will work always with the 119-110, even if U get a switch...just place cables into those ports and use the same settings U have except change the disque settings as NJ stated... echo 7 119-#1, echo 8/10 110-#2..

Post Number: 6
ok thank you all... i did the 1 and 2 thing and it worked!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us