PANSAT 3500SD

Bronze Member
Username: Skypatel

Post Number: 28
Hi
My Pansat 3500 SD is not working.
It is powering up, and on the display screen it shows b-70.

I uploaded the new bin file b-80 and it up-loaded successfull, but still the display say b-70 instead of b-80.
Also when I connect to the satelliet, the screen is blank. It os th fuzzy screen. I cannot even go to antenna setup etc.

Please help.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 796
What bin do you have? Did you try loading with cable or card?

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 425
Yes Sky what bin did you load? Were did you get the bin?

http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/ is the home forum for pansat their is were you will find the very latest bin and how to's. Sounds like you will need to jtag your receiver. You will find all the info you need their.

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 132
Don't goto Future it's a sponsor dealer kinda site..

Biggest FTA Site on the net...

Curious Contraptions Community:
http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/ (All receivers)

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1528
DSS - Now you are contridicting yourself. CCC is no different. Fact is FutureFTA is the home site for BL. All his files are released here and most other sites get them there and then load to their site. Stop the nonsense. CCC is a good site, but don't mistake the facts. It is still sponsored.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 428
Yes DSS you are contradicting yourself. Your site is as full of dealer adds as any forum is. The best place to get a pansat file is from the ones who created it. All other sites could have is copy's of it.

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 138
Well fact of the matter is on curious contraption... ONLY clone safe bins are allowed.. It's the safest bin to use no matter what..So why chance it...Some people have clones and don't even know it...All it takes is one bin...

Yeah the site has ad's but it also has freedom of expression where someone can read the negative information on stb's unlike the sites you have been pushing... On those sites people are banned when they have negative information on a STB that might hurt sales...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1531
I'll agree with the clone safe statement, but even then Chancy and other (who haven't done much lately) don't post their files there. At least let people know that these are posted there by members who get them from other places. I rather go to the source and not take a chance on getting garbage. But again, CCC is a good site, so you get no argument from me, but once again I tall you, don't misslead people. Come with the truth or not at all.

You've already made it clear that the only reason you like that site is because certain people are not allowed there. Personal feelings aside, if you are going to give advice then do so without misleading people or you are no different then those you claim have done so.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1532
BTW I don't think we need another site where people can trash talk anything. Enough of that goes on here! LOL....

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 432
You are now hyjacking this thread. This user asked a question, we responded and now its time to wait for the user to respond to us. This is not a thread for you to start a argument about how great your site is.

Bronze Member
Username: Skypatel

Post Number: 29
I will try the new bin and will let you know.
Thanks for the help

Username: Vicb

Post Number: 3
what is jtag the receiver???

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 438
go to http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/

and read all about it vbauza its ONLY done to fix a dead receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Lakers123

Post Number: 31
Hello, i have a question seems like this thread is for help, so if someone can help me i have a ultrasat us 4000 also a pansat 3500 i have pluged the ultrasat into my usb port with the cable and it does not detect it and it says problem detecting hardware, how can i find the hardware to install bin on there i would apreciate anyones help thank you

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 472
I answered you in the other thread you posted in
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us