288T Clone safe file killed my receiver

Username: Rikhan

Post Number: 2
Guys,
Yesterday I downloaded a file (288T) from DSS tester for my Pansat clone (3000) and it fried my receiver and now there is no power, no light and no response. Anyone can tell me what should I do to revive my receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 867
you are gonna have to jtag your receiver, get some professional help. its a long process and pain. i will give you the sites if you are interested in doing it your self.

www.dssevolution dot com
www.dsscommunity dot com
www.totalfta dot com

GOOD LUCK

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 87
good luck The last time I had to jtag it really sucked go to totalfta they really helped me when I needed it.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 620
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 942
Well 288 bin is for Pansat 2500...

It is JTag time......good luck....

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 209
I haven't heard any good things about 288 bin file. Full of glitches including no autorolling. It's the only resort for those who want back their 61.5 international channels I guess. But you still have to manually enter keys.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7275
I have never heard of a clone sate bin such as 288T, damaging a Pansat clone receiver, such as the Pansat 3000 , which is a clone of the Pansat 2500..Chancy is VERY careful about that..I'm sure he will not want to hear this..I personally don't beleive it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7276
I think U must have other issues..like blown fuse, overheating, poor ventilation, cheap and bad power supply, etc..its a clone, its inferior...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7278
I think U must have other issues..like blown fuse, overheating, poor ventilation, cheap and bad power supply, etc..its a clone, its inferior...but its not the 288t bin as your source of the problem..

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 85
i had the 288 on the pansat 2500 and my box kept shuttin off. any other bin works just fine but i didnt get all the channels like 288 did wit 286 and 287

Username: Dmnodave

Post Number: 1
my clone got fried too but the power still comes on. Does anyone know if there are any files or bins i can download?

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1538
Try unplugging the receiver first for a couple of hours, but it sounds like you will need to JTAG....

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 87
wat is jtag. naw i just got a older bin and it works fine. its sumthin bout 288

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 947
makaveli....

if your receiver is working you don't have to do anything, JTag is only for those receivers who don't boot or not turn on at all....

If you have a old bin and is working then you are fine..nothing to do there besides input the keys from time by time...

Bronze Member
Username: Prar69

Post Number: 16
if you turn off AutoRoll, the system will be stable and will stop turning Off.

I had the same issue last night after I uploaded 288, then I turned off Autoroll and the reciever stopped screwing up

Username: Dmnodave

Post Number: 2
i tried reloading files but it says "write failed err01" after writing first 5%. is there a way to reboot my clone "dvb disceqc 1.2" receiver??

Bronze Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 41
i download 288t and work good but i go to main manu the background is striking lightining so something wrong or just like back ground pls help me i am worried

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
somebody reply

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1561
Dave - Thats the background. Leave it alone!

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 498
Dave Patel,

Don't worry, nothing is wrong. That's just the background.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 452
Dave if you got working channels just relax and watch tv! 100's of movies on right now

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 218
Jay, how can you watch movies when the darn 288 bin file makes channels 'scrambled' after about 15 minutes? I'm still on 286T and whether I like it or not, at least I can enjoy 119 and 110 without disruption. I'll have to make do without 61.5.
Are you running 288? How's it been working for you? I've heard no good reviews about it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
thax for reply guys
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us